Assistant needed on Thursday 18th and Friday 19th June

Status
Not open for further replies.

kahheng

Jan 20, 2002
bride.ru
I need an assistant for two days.

The job is an inflight magazine shoot at Changi area. 8.45am to 5pm on Thu and only up to 3pm on Friday.

I have fairly straightforward requirements: I would need someone who's very professional, who doesn't just watch and daydream. It's about carrying things, moving lights and holding up things. Nothing too strenous but you can't be a weakling and you absolutely need to be able to follow simple instructions to the tee without complaining. A nice, pleasant personality helps.

The shoot promises to be a fun, and educative experience.

The pay for two days work is really pretty decent for assisting work but you'd have to find transport there yourself - it's in Changi with the Expo as the nearest MRT station. You NEED to grab a short cab ride from there to the meeting place if you're catching the train. Note: Payment is NOT immediate in cash, you will have to fill in a form and be paid in about 4 weeks as this is a corporate assignment. Payment is guranteed by a large company so don't worry ;-)

Meals and drinks provided. Transport on the way out provided to MRT or as far as Macpherson area.

SMS me if you're interested at 93856908. Please do NOT PM, and absolutely do NOT call. SMS me with your name and a short blurb of experience if any, thanks.

There's been an absolutely big error in the dates, sorry guys!

It's for May - i.e., this week Thursday and Friday

I have received a lot of sms so far and I apologise for the error in the first posting. I will nevertheless contact you guys as far as I can and enquire if you can make it this week.

Thanks for all the enthusiastic replies. Job's taken.

I will keep the rest of you in mind of course for future assignments.

Thanks everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.