Assignment for newcomers

Status
Not open for further replies.

sk_online

Jul 29, 2003
post-15-1070867459.jpg

meant as a joke, mods feel free to move it..

sk_online said:
post-15-1070867459.jpg

meant as a joke, mods feel free to move it..

:bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:
it could b frustrating @ times when a qn is answered
many many times & ple still ask!

lol.gif

Excuse me, what is Google?

:D

*puts on her bimbotic voice*
But, my 'cher says that any question is not a dumb question. So what is a dumb question? It's not in the dictionary...\

:bsmilie:

kiama said:

wah how did u manage to do this? i thot there is a limit to 5 smilies a post?

Must be quite an effort u have taken there :bsmilie:

lavenderlilz said:

hint>> Quote my post :blah:

lavenderlilz said:

It's an animated gif image.. :bsmilie: would've been hell to create that with all these smilie codes

hahahaha.... :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

most important tip you can give to a newbie :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Thx peep, jes realised a lot of seniors are pissed with answering repeated questings.. cheers.. happy holidays :rbounce:

sk_online said:
Thx peep, jes realised a lot of seniors are pissed with answering repeated questings.. cheers.. happy holidays :rbounce:
Actually, it is a perfectly valid thing to ask..... but then again, our system in Sg does spoon-feed a little too much... :angel:

mangomilkshake said:
:bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:
it could b frustrating @ times when a qn is answered
many many times & ple still ask!

maybe CS could create a 'Newbies Knowledgebase'. it's pretty hard searching thru the threads sometimes. with the knowledgebase, we can categorize the faq so that newbies like me can find em.

renegade said:
maybe CS could create a 'Newbies Knowledgebase'. it's pretty hard searching thru the threads sometimes. with the knowledgebase, we can categorize the faq so that newbies like me can find em.

It would be good if the Admin can assign a moderator to manage the closed case/resourful newbie threads, filter all the banal talks and place them in another category. I see some seniors has put in a lot of good efforts in explaining some questions.. it's pity they're not archived properly for use of newcomers..

But then, this is after all a free service club.. and we're fortunate enough to have a common place to discuss photography, as with all things on the internet, if you want it free.. you gotta search for it yourself..

renegade said:

...or just make it sticky for now if it's too much effort to set up the above?

Status
Not open for further replies.