Assignment for newcomers


Status
Not open for further replies.

sk_online

New Member
Jul 29, 2003
289
0
0
34
#1


meant as a joke, mods feel free to move it..
 

Sep 22, 2003
55
0
0
CCK
Visit site
#2
sk_online said:


meant as a joke, mods feel free to move it..
:bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:
it could b frustrating @ times when a qn is answered
many many times & ple still ask!
 

Poledra

New Member
Sep 7, 2002
557
0
0
33
Near the Clouds
Visit site
#5
*puts on her bimbotic voice*
But, my 'cher says that any question is not a dumb question. So what is a dumb question? It's not in the dictionary...\

:bsmilie:
 

Jun 2, 2002
975
0
0
hErE lAh
#8
kiama said:
wah how did u manage to do this? i thot there is a limit to 5 smilies a post?

Must be quite an effort u have taken there :bsmilie:
 

kiama

Senior Member
May 26, 2002
1,074
0
36
.SG
#9
lavenderlilz said:
wah how did u manage to do this? i thot there is a limit to 5 smilies a post?

Must be quite an effort u have taken there :bsmilie:

hint>> Quote my post :blah:
 

sk_online

New Member
Jul 29, 2003
289
0
0
34
#10
lavenderlilz said:
wah how did u manage to do this? i thot there is a limit to 5 smilies a post?

Must be quite an effort u have taken there :bsmilie:
It's an animated gif image.. :bsmilie: would've been hell to create that with all these smilie codes
 

sk_online

New Member
Jul 29, 2003
289
0
0
34
#15
Thx peep, jes realised a lot of seniors are pissed with answering repeated questings.. cheers.. happy holidays :rbounce:
 

Azure

Deregistered
Mar 16, 2003
2,775
0
0
ClubSNAP community
www.clubsnap.org
#16
sk_online said:
Thx peep, jes realised a lot of seniors are pissed with answering repeated questings.. cheers.. happy holidays :rbounce:
Actually, it is a perfectly valid thing to ask..... but then again, our system in Sg does spoon-feed a little too much... :angel:
 

ndroo

Moderator
Staff member
Nov 22, 2003
8,243
3
0
47
www.fuzzyeyeballs.com
www.fuzzyeyeballs.com
#17
mangomilkshake said:
:bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:
it could b frustrating @ times when a qn is answered
many many times & ple still ask!
maybe CS could create a 'Newbies Knowledgebase'. it's pretty hard searching thru the threads sometimes. with the knowledgebase, we can categorize the faq so that newbies like me can find em.
 

sk_online

New Member
Jul 29, 2003
289
0
0
34
#19
renegade said:
maybe CS could create a 'Newbies Knowledgebase'. it's pretty hard searching thru the threads sometimes. with the knowledgebase, we can categorize the faq so that newbies like me can find em.
It would be good if the Admin can assign a moderator to manage the closed case/resourful newbie threads, filter all the banal talks and place them in another category. I see some seniors has put in a lot of good efforts in explaining some questions.. it's pity they're not archived properly for use of newcomers..

But then, this is after all a free service club.. and we're fortunate enough to have a common place to discuss photography, as with all things on the internet, if you want it free.. you gotta search for it yourself..
 

Sep 19, 2003
264
0
0
#20
renegade said:
maybe CS could create a 'Newbies Knowledgebase'. it's pretty hard searching thru the threads sometimes. with the knowledgebase, we can categorize the faq so that newbies like me can find em.
...or just make it sticky for now if it's too much effort to set up the above?
 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom