Asia's Atlantis photo exhibition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clown

Staff member
Mar 24, 2003
Singapore
Hi CSers, i'm involved in a photo exhibition to raise funds for the rebuilding of the tsunami affected areas.

pls do drop by to have a look if you can

Asia's Atlantis, a photo exhibition organised by SIF (singapore international foundation) to raise funds to aid the rebuilding of the areas damaged by the recent tsunami.

these are photos taken from recent SIF expeditions to locations in india and thailand before the tsunami, showing the lifestyles of the people and landscapes that have disappeared forever.

Venue: SIF pacific gallery, 12th floor, ParkMall shopping center (beside dhoby ghaut MRT)

Opening hours: 0900 - 1730 hrs (mondays - fridays)

Date: 23rd Jan till 23rd Mar 2005

Prints will be available for ordering. all proceeds will go directly to the relief effort funds.

Thanks and seeya all!

-James Tan
+96983548

Clown said:
Hi CSers, i'm involved in a photo exhibition to raise funds for the rebuilding of the tsunami affected areas.

pls do drop by to have a look if you can

Asia's Atlantis, a photo exhibition organised by SIF (singapore international foundation) to raise funds to aid the rebuilding of the areas damaged by the recent tsunami.

these are photos taken from recent SIF expeditions to locations in india and thailand before the tsunami, showing the lifestyles of the people and landscapes that have disappeared forever.

Venue: SIF pacific gallery, 12th floor, ParkMall shopping center (beside dhoby ghaut MRT)

Opening hours: 0900 - 1730 hrs (mondays - fridays)

Date: 23rd Jan till 23rd Mar 2005

Prints will be available for ordering. all proceeds will go directly to the relief effort funds.

Thanks and seeya all!

-James Tan
+96983548

hey clown! will u be there to welcome us? :bsmilie:

will drop by on my way to SAM mebbe on fri. hope to see ur works! :thumbsup:

haha u can call me when u going so i can give some explanations to my pictures but i dont have many pics put up - around 7 only.

The 1, "Brilliant Smile" by Andrew not bad. The only 1 that catches my eye...

Status
Not open for further replies.