Asiaone News - Man jailed 3 months for torturing kitten..

Status
Not open for further replies.

k3nn3th03

Jan 6, 2005
Quoted : " A MAN who rubbed the eyes of a kitten and beat its head was jailed for three months yesterday for animal abuse. "

"It was cat lover XYZ, who tipped off the police. "

http://www.asiaone.com/st/st_20060307_375945.html

Hate these people... nothing to do.. should slap him with a heavy fine..!!

k3nn3th03 said:
Hate these people... nothing to do.. should slap him with a heavy fine..!!

I prefer to slap him with an hot iron.
:thumbsup:

i call for eye for an eye, take out his one of his eyes...bloody perverted idiots like the b*tch in the other story,....

easy, first offence caning. repeat offenders will be sentenced to DEATH

:angry: I find the punishment meted out by the court too lenient. This guy deserves a heavier punishment. Something that should commensurate with the offence. :think:

icarus said:
I prefer to slap him with an hot iron.
:thumbsup:

philliptan said:
I'll poke his eyes with a fork. :angry:

Hi all,

Won't that make it torturing of human beings? Ha Ha...

Under Geneva Convention of Human Rights (Chapter? Section? Segment?), no matter how wicked the subject is, he is not subjected any other forms of physical abuse or psychological abuse by any other third party other than the lawful punishment that he is convicted by law enforcer.

But if I were to punish him, I tied him up on the top of our durian roof, with a big banner, "Tied to here because of cruelty to animals!"

I would just cover the son-of-a-biatch with honey and tie him to a tree with fire ants, and let them go crazy. See how he like that!

hanqiang1011 said:
Hi all,

Won't that make it torturing of human beings? Ha Ha...

But he torture animals can?

The animals are defenceless, unlike this baastard who is protected by law. If it was up to me, I'd say scrap the imprisonment, just let us torture him!! :angry:

Should be caned every other day for 3 months. And a finger chopped off every week. See no fingers how to torture defenceless animals.

philliptan said:
But he torture animals can?

The animals are defenceless, unlike this baastard who is protected by law. If it was up to me, I'd say scrap the imprisonment, just let us torture him!! :angry:

If psychological torture also can, let us torture his wife and children with a potato peeler while he watches.
:bsmilie: :kiss:

He sure deserve more than this. A year's jail at least and $10,000 fine too.

icarus said:
If psychological torture also can, let us torture his wife and children with a potato peeler while he watches.

aaa.....bro, let's leave his family alone, they are innocent but not him.:sweat:

It was also reported that the offender is mildly retarded too. He feeds cats regularly and will even go without food just to save some money to buy kribbles for his kitty pals.

He stays with his mom and was also reported to be a target of bullies who sneered and locked him inside his own house.

Something must have snapped that caused him to do this... :bheart:

kiat said:
Should be caned every other day for 3 months. And a finger chopped off every week. See no fingers how to torture defenceless animals.

still can use toes mah... :bsmilie:

anyway wat if a kid harrass pets how? can charge anot? hehehe...

last time got this kid, think abit 'mentally unstable', every day would come to my door to disturb my paranoid dog, den he felt high when my dog bark at him, got once i saw him take a cane wanna sweep my dog's leg... den always use stick to poke him... just to annoy my dog... tell the idiot off also no use, den in the end dad say dog too noisy, so give away... sianz...

In that case, I take back what I said. If he's normal, then no excuse.

But then he has killed a few cats.... something must be done.

philliptan said:
In that case, I take back what I said. If he's normal, then no excuse.

But then he has killed a few cats.... something must be done.

He should get psychological treatment - esp since he feeds cats all the time and he seems to like them - sigh ... poor kitten .... poor sodding guy - i wonder what made him snap like that? And i wonder who's taking care of him - since he's mentally handicapped - I DON'T WANT HIM TO GO AROUND TORTURING MORE CATS EACH TIME HE SNAPS - AFTER HE SERVES HIS JAIL SENTENCE.

mau_lovers said:
He should get psychological treatment - esp since he feeds cats all the time and he seems to like them - sigh ... poor kitten .... poor sodding guy - i wonder what made him snap like that? And i wonder who's taking care of him - since he's mentally handicapped - I DON'T WANT HIM TO GO AROUND TORTURING MORE CATS EACH TIME HE SNAPS - AFTER HE SERVES HIS JAIL SENTENCE.

maybe next time he falls in love, he snaps... den u'll see Dr Lamb... ;p

(no offense...)

anyway, he needs help, and we should give him a chance lor... forgive & forget... at least he din ask another person to take picture of him while he torture them... (remember that sick b*tch again)

icarus said:

Bro... i wont do that.. like that you are of no different than him.. plus his family members are innocent.. dont....

there is a cycle for this.. he will get what he deserved eventually...
we just sit and wait loh.. ;o)
good got good repay ah...

Status
Not open for further replies.