Asian VS Caucasian (Or Chak Pa Lang)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gravemaid

Aug 3, 2005
Central
www.heliosmediadesign.com
Just doing some simple survey, to see if I can cater to the crowd. :)

With suggested approach from Canonised: What kindda "fruits" do you do you prefer for your shoots? :heart:

Wow, first the "Virgin" thread, now talking about gals. U certainly know how to capture the guys' attention here, huh? :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

redstorm said:
Wow, first the "Virgin" thread, now talking about gals. U certainly know how to capture the guys' attention here, huh? :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Heee.. I'm trying to understand the guys here better so that I can improve my shoots for them. :angel:

Hmm whoever have bigger assets will capture me 1st... honesty rules...

budden... in Asia, most wan ang mo, then when u stay in ang mo country, u prefer asians...

For shoot, ah? I thought for what. Ok, for shoot anyone will do. For fantasy, ang moh. For wife (wash, iron, f***, everything), asian. :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

For me, blonde hair, blue eyes and a good figure, but not too skinny la. :) :cool:

Hope to join your shoot one of these days.

smallaperture said:
For me, blonde hair, blue eyes and a good figure, but not too skinny la. :) :cool:

Hope to join your shoot one of these days.

Cool! Got Natalie (blonde, blue eyes) and Mel (blonde, green eyes)

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
Hmm whoever have bigger assets will capture me 1st... honesty rules...
First international person i can think of for you is ..... Bill Gates! :bsmilie:
First asian person I can think of for you is ...... superman Li Ka-SHing :sweatsm:
First Singaporean I can think of for you is ...... Kwek Leng Beng ...:angel:
Honestly they have big assets...

Canonised said:
First international person i can think of for you is ..... Bill Gates! :bsmilie:
First asian person I can think of for you is ...... superman Li Ka-SHing :sweatsm:
First Singaporean I can think of for you is ...... Kwek Leng Beng ...:angel:
Honestly they have big assets...

ROTFL. :bsmilie:

Gravemaid said:
Heee.. I'm trying to understand the guys here better so that I can improve my shoots for them. :angel:

For me personality and attitude ................... Kimberley :heart:
Big asset is only a bonus :sweat:

Gravemaid said:
Just doing some simple survey, to see if I can cater to the crowd. :)

What kindda girls do you prefer? :heart: For shoots?
The members here are very creative and imaginative ....
question like: What kindda girls do you prefer? is too direct ....

maybe should phrase question like: What kinds of fruits you like?
Strawberries, Papaya, Passion, Pineapple, Kiwi, Durian, etc.....:angel:

:bsmilie: Any fruit that is ripe for plucking :bsmilie:

Canonised said:
The members here are very creative and imaginative ....
question like: What kindda girls do you prefer? is too direct ....

maybe should phrase question like: What kinds of fruits you like?
Strawberries, Papaya, Passion, Pineapple, Kiwi, Durian, etc.....:angel:

Japanese models will be interesting :)

I prefer models who are seasoned, who are professional in their approach to a shoot, and who can deliver the look that I want to shoot.

Personally, I prefer blondes, but nomatter how beautiful said blonde is, if she cannot pose, if she is camera shy, and if she is not into modelling, my camera will stay in the bag!

Deadpoet said:
I prefer models who are seasoned, who are professional in their approach to a shoot, and who can deliver the look that I want to shoot.

Personally, I prefer blondes, but nomatter how beautiful said blonde is, if she cannot pose, if she is camera shy, and if she is not into modelling, my camera will stay in the bag!

That's true, I personally can't stand girls who wanna be a model but is shy or unadventurous in front of the camera. They can get on my nerves because it's very hard to train them. :nono:

Status
Not open for further replies.