Asian Glossy Starling

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fred

Mar 4, 2002
Singapore
www.frednmich.com
Hi All,

Just to share some shots of the Asian Glossy Starling (Aplonis panayensis), comments ans criticisms are most welcome. ;)

1. Oops ... Not enough DOF. :embrass:
01.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

Very good exposure control. Well done :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Personally I would think it is more effective and have a stronger impact to post let say max 5 shots or lesser of the best rather than posting alot with some repetition of the same type of food or action etc. Just my personal thoughts no offense meant :) Unless it is to show a sequence of actions.

Cheers

chngpe01 said:
Very good exposure control. Well done :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Personally I would think it is more effective and have a stronger impact to post let say max 5 shots or lesser of the best rather than posting alot with some repetition of the same type of food or action etc. Just my personal thoughts no offense meant :) Unless it is to show a sequence of actions.

Cheers

Thanks for the comments, oops ... point noted and post deleted! :embrass:

#4: Which one to feed?

#5: OK. The one that opens up widest will get the food.

#6: Hmm. One down two to go.

Nothing much to comment on except please post more!

Since going broadband (thanks to Avatar) today, viewing nice images like these are such a pleasure! ;)

Well done and happy shooting!

Nice shots, fred!

Number 14th shot in your other gallery works well for me! I think it was the 7th shot before you edited the post.

Cheers

Vincent

Nice shots, I would increase the contrast of the pics just a little more to make them more dramatic. Just checked out some of your other works. Nice stuff.

Regards,
K

Status
Not open for further replies.