Asian Aerospace Trade Show (24/02/06)

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow! great job! even better than mine @ my photoblog..the pics are rich and sharp..

metallilan said:
wow! great job! even better than mine @ my photoblog..the pics are rich and sharp..
Tks! my only complain is that FZ10 is not fast enough to shoot fast moving objects :(

bro,
my take today on the Eagle

441.jpg

361.jpg

361.jpg

enjoy viewing...........

wah very clear! did you use anything else? or is this not lumix..haha. i know its hard for me to get that kind of image...very hard.

From the Exif info, I can see those picture is taken using Konica Minolta 5D :)

armadillo said:
From the Exif info, I can see those picture is taken using Konica Minolta 5D :)
bro,
ya lah.........change to KM5D liao. sold my FZ5
but still a lumixer at heart................kkekekekeke

FZ5owner said:
bro,
ya lah.........change to KM5D liao. sold my FZ5
but still a lumixer at heart................kkekekekeke
yar, once a lumixer always a lumixer. Heres my take today, grey skies and noisy pics...can anyone elighten me why? Did some denoising...enjoy!

P1050402-1_filtered.jpg

P1050390-1_filtered.jpg

P1050376-1_filtered.jpg

P1050424-1_filtered.jpg

i had the same too. noisey and grey pics. i think its cuz of the polariser in front of my camera..then again, i had to put it on cuz of the blue sky.

try going to photoshop and edit the shadows, it seems to make the background alittle lighter but then the noise would increase...

StanGetz said:
yar, once a lumixer always a lumixer. Heres my take today, grey skies and noisy pics...can anyone elighten me why? Did some denoising...enjoy!]

Bro,
Good take leh.............
ikan bilis become shark...............kekekkeke

My take today........

The eagle - like the combustion.....
817.jpg

58.jpg

A380
1124.jpg

very bad result cos of the weather condition.............sigh

bro, my pics turn out to be bad too

That's the afterburner being fired up... ;p

FZ5owner said:
My take today........

The eagle - like the combustion.....
817.jpg

put here 2 pics during sunday shoot. Edited the pictures.

P1010095_filtered.jpg

P1010107_filtered.jpg

huggable said:
That's the afterburner being fired up... ;p
bro,
thank u...........

will post more pic later..........

urs is nice, i like the aftre burners.....but it looks burned out....look like ikan bilis! hahaha!

its a lumix prosumer, wat did u expect? its af cant track as fast so in ur hurry the shots may be made without perfect focus. my guess is tt the AE and AWB r off too.

for pic no.7, u focused on the boat??

its not so bad if these were cropped. if they're full frame, u can consider upgrading.

roti_prata said:
its a lumix prosumer, wat did u expect? its af cant track as fast so in ur hurry the shots may be made without perfect focus. my guess is tt the AE and AWB r off too.

for pic no.7, u focused on the boat??

its not so bad if these were cropped. if they're full frame, u can consider upgrading.

Well, i still believe a pro-consumer is a pro-consumer, and a DSLR is still a DSLR. so i wasnt expecting anything out of the world from my FZ5. Even some DSLR users cant even achieve wat a pro-consumer camera does. So shd we say its the camera lousey or the photographer not up to par?

Focus - FZ5 can realli focus fast and well, no complaints on that. I dun have many OOF shots either.

WB - Yep its off, even though i tried Auto WB and cloudy WB. Maybe my FZ5 is not gd in these kind of lighting conditions.

Cropping - Yep definaelty, its oni a 432mm max focal length, if nt cropped, i guess those big moma bazookas owners can use their lens to play golf instead.

Noise - Felt queer y its noisy at ISO80, yar even though LUMIX have sukky ISO. I dun see such noise in taking everyday subjs. wat make its noisy when taking planes in the sky (can u enlighten?)

roti_prata said:
its a lumix prosumer, wat did u expect?
Eh, actually i dun think this is a realli kind comment, or im being too defensive? do try to respect every brands be it a dslr or a pro-consumer. Be it a pro lao-jiao shooter(like u maybe) or newbie beginner(me maybe), we all shd have a learning and sharing attitude. And not to comment if this cam is not gd or this particular lens is nt sharp enuf.

Instead maybe we shd try to give constructive comments like "oh next time u shd try focusing here" or "yar maybe u shd meter off dat subj to achieve that exposure" wud dat be better and of more help to others?

Else, no matter how great our shots may be, but if our attitute stinks, all those precious shots take we take great pride in, will become worthless.

Juz feeling down today, if any comments were too harsh, do be a magnanimous photog and dun dwell too much into it. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.