Asian Aerospace 2006 Trade Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

rinaldi86

Apr 13, 2004
Singapore
Those who've been there during trade days, any pointers?

Other than non casual wear, what else do I need to gain entry? Like Name card, etc

I've 1 trade tix for tomorrow.

Going there after school (of course not in sch u).

Thx

u have to look >18yrs old...

my dad gave me his exhibitor pass but i don't think i can use it...it's written "CEO ST Engineering"..i don't think they'll let a 17+ kid use that to enter

+evenstar said:

my dad gave me his exhibitor pass but i don't think i can use it...it's written "CEO ST Engineering"..i don't think they'll let a 17+ kid use that to enter
wa! Your dad is the CEO of ST Engineering? :bigeyes:

Hmm.. I'm 20 this year. Looks 16 yrs old.. Gonna show IC I guess..

AReality said:
carry a briefcase.
sure or not.. i've seen those ppl who came back from trade days, they hold plastic bags leh

Just wondering if a polo shirt, casual pants is considered to be business enough? Is that attire ok? Judging from the ticket, it seems to meet their "requirements".:think:

Hobbesyeo said:
Just wondering if a polo shirt, casual pants is considered to be business enough? Is that attire ok? Judging from the ticket, it seems to meet their "requirements".:think:
casual pants? think no..

k3nn3th03 said:

If casual pants cannot make it, then jeans lagi no need to think already?? :confused:

Sigh..looks like i'm wearing my usual workwear under the damn sun to see the static displays.

I went in Polo Tee and Jeans on the first day of show. No problem at all.

i go there everyday, wearing t-shirt and jeans...hahaha i'm holding a exhibitor pass. look for me @ the DAE booth... :)

+evenstar said:

u can just add the ( 's son ) on the pass after those wordings.. i think pple (alot of pples) will still give face.. :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

+evenstar said:

So you're the son of my big big boss, Tan Pheng Hock?

+evenstar said:

no problem la .... since yr dad is CEO of ST Eng... you are the future CEO also...:think:
if you look at the photo in the ST last few days, I saw one school kid (probably primary school) in front of the fighter jet ... probably he also has a CEO XXXBank ...:bsmilie:

Rules are made and to be bend la ....

Minimalis said:

1st day ??

steady.. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Minimalis said:
Wah..

The organiser reserves the right to refuse entry to trade visitors who are not in proper business attire, without business cards and to minors below 18 years old. Please note that the following DO NOT form part of a business attire.
Outfit: Denim tops, t-shirts without collar, singlets, sweaters, shorts, bermudas.
Footwear: Sandals, slippers, flip flops, clogs, thongs, beach / sports sandals.

Status
Not open for further replies.