Status
Not open for further replies.

block306

Feb 13, 2003
Serangoon
Visit site
poster.jpg

http://am.sipf.com.sg/rules.php
  1. Entry Fee: The entry fee for each individual image is USD4.00 (Four United States Dollars). The entry fee should be paid when submitting the entry using Paypal provided at the submission address. There are no other fees payable for this competition or exhibition.
  2. Quantity of Entries: Each entrant may enter up to a maximum of 10 (ten) images only. Each image submitted is subjected to an entry fee of USD4.00.
Us$4 = S$5.4

Panel of judges unveiled http://am.sipf.com.sg/judges.php

1. Greg Barton - Editor of Australian Traveller Magazine
2. Bryan van der Beek - Executive Photojournalist of Straits Times
3. Olivier Follmi - A French award-winning travel photographer
4. Felix Hug - A Singapore-based Swiss travel photographer
5. Albert Normandin - A Canadian photographer and instructor
6. Zhang Jingna - A Singaporean fashion photographer

Quite a diverse bunch.....

Last edited:
Can't upload even when my file are of the correct size and format! waiting for them to reply my email...

dude... ur largest area is 1024px. and less den 1mb. i managed to upload. are u sure u can't?

No problem at all leh. But all three criteria must be met, ie. file dimension, file size and file format. Have you mistaken file size and file dimension?

Hi

Is RGB JPEG format the same as the normal JPEG format of photos we save uisng Photoshop? First time I come across this. Thanks.

Leong

By default, yes, unless you purposely change it to CMYK.

even its cmyk . still can be uploaded. i think most prob its a browser problem. What browser u using? or are u using ubuntu or mac... cos certain browsers from these OS platforms doesnt work well with javascripts.

I am not sure if the official website has a system to check on the colour space of the file, but on the R&R, only RBG files will be accepted for the competition.:)

I uploaded with firefox3, no prob.

even its cmyk . still can be uploaded. i think most prob its a browser problem. What browser u using? or are u using ubuntu or mac... cos certain browsers from these OS platforms doesnt work well with javascripts.

hi,

Is it necessary to have paypal account or credit card will do for the payment?

Status
Not open for further replies.