Asia Cosplay Meet Championship

Status
Not open for further replies.
only like 1 more day to go and no itinerary/timetable of events?

hey guys, Im going down there tml, its my first time seeing such an event so nt sure abt some stuff , one thing for example is like. in the culture of these events, do the participants pose for you if u ask or is it weird to ask them as it is weird to ask a stranger to pose. not sure about that :D
may be someone experienced could enlighten me
thanks

hey guys, Im going down there tml, its my first time seeing such an event so nt sure abt some stuff , one thing for example is like. in the culture of these events, do the participants pose for you if u ask or is it weird to ask them as it is weird to ask a stranger to pose. not sure about that :D
may be someone experienced could enlighten me
thanks

Expect photographers to outnumber cosplayers by 10 to 1, or greater. You can put forth a polite request to get an individual/group to pose for you, but expect other shooters to move in fast, so grab a few good shots and avoid getting swamped. Just remember to be nice and polite. Most should consent to your requests, perhaps a few may be hesitant or decline (don't hardball them!)

Most of the time, you would catch cosplayers already posing for some shooters, and you can just try to wriggle your way into a favorable position to shoot. Good luck tmr. ;)

Expect photographers to outnumber cosplayers by 10 to 1, or greater. You can put forth a polite request to get an individual/group to pose for you, but expect other shooters to move in fast, so grab a few good shots and avoid getting swamped. Just remember to be nice and polite. Most should consent to your requests, perhaps a few may be hesitant or decline (don't hardball them!)

Most of the time, you would catch cosplayers already posing for some shooters, and you can just try to wriggle your way into a favorable position to shoot. Good luck tmr. ;)

Thanks man :D

Waiiit..... I thought its gonna be on sat and sun? 0.0

went for it yesterday. lots of shooters. but still an interesting experience

went for it yesterday. lots of shooters. but still an interesting experience

same same, alot of shooters like u said, easier to find a photographer then a cosplayer lol
but heard today will have more

The event is like randomness. No guide as to what has or will be on stage other then the emcee.

The event is like randomness. No guide as to what has or will be on stage other then the emcee.

I actually saw the full program itinerary in another forum (can't recall where it is.. was googled), point is the details wasn't even put on the main website! However, based on previous years' experience, the program flow hardly varied..

Would say that 2nd day was utter chaos, can hardly shoot properly :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.