As 2006 is coming to an end, what are the ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deadpoet

Oct 18, 2004
As 2006 is coming to an end, what are the most significant things that had happenned on CS over the course of the year?

Less OT nowadays when most thread became coffeeshop talk, MTL BBB.

AAR 2006 for CS.

Most significant things is many CS members have grown up and the discussions have become more mature (although some are more heated up).

As 2006 is coming to an end, what are the most significant things that had happenned on CS over the course of the year?

The most significant thing?

Deadpoet is the Man of the Year in CS in 2006.

:cool:

A more peaceful Nikon sub-forum. I wonder why??? ;)

CS made it into PM Lee's NDR speech.

HAHAHAHAH

u and Student KPKB and scold here scold there, argue here and argue there like husband and wife :rolleyes:

LOL!

all ze best to both u 2 lar....... most of us all too small to weigh anything yet :p

HAHAHAHAH

u and Student KPKB and scold here scold there, argue here and argue there like husband and wife :rolleyes:

LOL!

all ze best to both u 2 lar....... most of us all too small to weigh anything yet :p

Most memorable CS moment!

HAHAHAHAH

LOL!

Geezzzz, now, should I break out the pop corns :think:

Come on guys, don't know why I was even mentioned.

I put forth 2 female members and their post(s) to be the most significant things that had happenned on CS in 2006.

Back in Feb 2006, Bree's TFCD thread took off like a rising star, with 411 post in 7 days, and over 22K views. I thougt that was pretty major.

Then cam Jeanie, started 71 threads with over 3,800 posts in total. Of which, 2, Banquest with 501 posts and Ugly Veins with 394 post tops them all.

Haven't been keeping tabs on events in CS. But 2006 was pretty major, for me at the very least.

The most significant thing?

Deadpoet is the Man of the Year in CS in 2006.

:cool:
Superstars of CS Year 2006
(Not in order of popularity:bsmilie:)

1. Bree
2. Jeanie
3. Charby and his angels
4. Bob & his boobs
5. DP + Stud (Joint-Winner)

Please... nothing memorable abt that.

I feel its rather a sad day for CS.

Dunno whether he gona to post his works here anymore.

:confused:

Ortega ! Where is the link to the $10 blow job ??

Status
Not open for further replies.