Artists that you admire / follow their works

Aug 25, 2009
Hi all,

In the spirit of promoting photography as a form of art, rather than merely snapshots, I would like to encourage the sharing of ideas and concepts.

First off, one of the key questions I like to ask is, what artists do you really admire? Whose works do you usually follow for inspiration? If its a known photographer / artist with a website, please provide a link.

I hope that sharing more quality works of others will help and inspire everyone to grow.

"Unless you try to do something beyond what you have mastered, you will never grow."
- C.R. Lawton

sfoto100

Nov 29, 2009
I love the works of Ansel Adams, Michael Kenna, Zhang Jingna ... and of course there are more...

johnlim

Feb 26, 2004
Helmut Hirler. His infrared panoramic photos are absolutely brilliant! He is probably the best; I am not sure if there are other photos out there that can match his photos. Maybe someone can post other links. ;)

http://www.helmut-hirler.de/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=52&Itemid=62&lang=en

Change the "zoom level"(at lower right corner) of the monitor screen to view his work. Enjoy! :thumbsup:

Top Bottom