Artistic Shoot on 11th Sep

Status
Not open for further replies.

nostalgia

Feb 25, 2003
Jurong West
crossroads-photography.com
Hi,

i will be organising an artistic shoot on the 11th Sep(sat). Model will be fly in from Indonesia. Some background of the model - she is a lingerie model in Indonesia and have appreared in some of the lingerie advertisements.

No. of sesssion : 2 (Time is from 2pm-5pm; 6pm-9pm)
No. of hour : 3 hr
No. of photographer : 7
Amount : $150 per photographer

interested, kindly PM me.

Astin, resistance is futile... heehee :devil:

Not bad.... Not bad..... :think:
Quite pretty!! :vhappy:

NW75 :kok:

:nono:

Please... note who you're asking ok... :nono:

please let me know the detail...>>im interested and another of my fren

hohoho...thanks guys and dear fatty...the model is indeed very pretty. She is a LINGERIE model!!! you wun be expected the figure to be out, rite?

Artistic shoot means artistic nude shoot...*wink*

okie..currently out of town, will be back in singapore by sat. currently in malacca...very nice place...will be good if got model by my side now..heheheheee..the background n ambience is just too right...

nostalgia said:
hohoho...thanks guys and dear fatty...the model is indeed very pretty. She is a LINGERIE model!!! you wun be expected the figure to be out, rite?

Artistic shoot means artistic nude shoot...*wink*

okie..currently out of town, will be back in singapore by sat. currently in malacca...very nice place...will be good if got model by my side now..heheheheee..the background n ambience is just too right...

wah... artistic shoot wor. ask fatty join, later ah... :flame: by irene's hubby! :nono:

nostalgia said:
hahaa...i wun ask fatty to join...i will ask fatty hubby to join...hehehe...fatty...will you let your hubby join this session? ;)

hahaha... u shld! fbbb's hubby is a pretty good photog, in his own right. ;)

fbbb - me joking abt u posing artistic, hor... :embrass: still, i hope to see u in front of our lens soon?

nostalgia - sorry, bro! this round definitely cannot make it. will wait for further shoots from u. oh yeah, if fbbb can make it, u shld ask her to do the make-up for u. :thumbsup:

hey Sam...will see you next round.

some updates for the shoot. there is a additional session in the morning. ie morning, afternoon and evening.

morning session
1. -reserved-
2. -reserved-
3. -reserved-
4. -reserved-
5. -reserved-

afternoon session
1. -reserved-
2. -reserved-
3. -reserved-

evening session
1. -reserved-
2. -reserved-
3. -reserved-

* if some of you wanna change to another session, do PM me.

10 more places left....hurry!!!

nightwolf75 said:
hahaha... u shld! fbbb's hubby is a pretty good photog, in his own right. ;)

fbbb - me joking abt u posing artistic, hor... :embrass: still, i hope to see u in front of our lens soon?

nostalgia - sorry, bro! this round definitely cannot make it. will wait for further shoots from u. oh yeah, if fbbb can make it, u shld ask her to do the make-up for u. :thumbsup:

kekekeke... sure as soon as he get's his basic photography skills I'll definately encourage him to go for all kind of shoots.....

some updates for the shoot. there is a additional session in the morning. ie morning, afternoon and evening.

morning session
1. -reserved-
2. -reserved-
3. -reserved-
4. -reserved-
5. -reserved-

afternoon session
1. -reserved-
2. -reserved-
3. -reserved-
4. -reserved-

evening session
1. -reserved-
2. -reserved-
3. -reserved-
4. -reserved-

8 more places left....hurry!!!

morning session
1. -reserved-
2. -reserved-
3. -reserved-
4. -reserved-
5. -reserved-
6. -reserved-

afternoon session
1. -reserved-
2. -reserved-
3. -reserved-
4. -reserved-
5. -reserved-
6. -reserved-

evening session
1. -reserved-
2. -reserved-
3. -reserved-
4. -reserved-
5. -reserved-

4 more places left....hurry!!! thank you all for ur support. this event will not be a success without your help. :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.