Article on B&H Photo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jews have always made good merchants.;)
As an example of that, they just mailed me a thick fat holiday season catalog to tempt me again.:(

Zerstorer said:
As an example of that, they just mailed me a thick fat holiday season catalog to tempt me again.:(

Did they send a bagel with the catalog? :)

Its quite an incredible store..i deliberately went to visit the store when i had a few hours in NYC after a meeting..too bad the sales tax was high and it was prob not worth to buy anything because of that. I really like the fact that they allow you to try equipment with absolutely no obligations or pressure at all..

novello76 said:
Its quite an incredible store..i deliberately went to visit the store when i had a few hours in NYC after a meeting..too bad the sales tax was high and it was prob not worth to buy anything because of that. I really like the fact that they allow you to try equipment with absolutely no obligations or pressure at all..

I hated going there. Too crowded. I usually just mail order.

yeps. it was crowded..esp since the day i went was just after jewish holidays...so the shop was closed for some days before that..for me it was just a trip to find out whats the big deal abt it..

kahheng said:
Did they send a bagel with the catalog? :)

The catalog looked pretty beat up. Maybe the postman ate the bagel......

Zerstorer said:

They actually sent me two copies of the catalog!!! btw, another NY retailor, Adorama, is also run by Jews.

Status
Not open for further replies.