Status
Not open for further replies.

night86mare

Deregistered
Aug 25, 2006
www.pbase.com
Greetings earthlings! Let me introduce myself.. First off, a picture of me:

3791016062_838f388082_o.jpg

As you can see, I am a very handsome pigeon. My name is Zark-Zark Bow.. I know, it is a weird name but pigeons are like that, we have limited noises to make with our delicate little throats, especially when your throat is as cute as mine.

Anyways, a few years back, I decided to fly somewhere else other than Singapore to try tom yum soup and green papaya salad.. Then I made a lot of art there, people made a lot of noise, so I decided that I should strive to create better art so they will diam. In the end, they didn't diam diam, so I mai hue them. I am a sexy little cute pigeon after all!

In any case, I am back in Singapore now! I am creating art regularly with my Very Big Camera. It is a very nice place, this Singapore, I've missed it. It seems that all my bowel movements can be perceived as art. Let me explain it in further detail.

Back where I was in, people would say that my poop was very ugly.. It stained sides of buildings, windscreens of cars, everyone hated me.. I kept trying to tell them (in pigeon language) that THIS WAS ART, but no one really cared to listen to a pigeon cooing. But here, on the streets, I just need to flex my bowels and wow, there are people who will drop by and tell me that "yes, you are a great artist, there are people who do not like your Art but that is because they are close-minded and enforce their personal preferences on you.."

I can't help but agree with them, after all I have the Soul of the Artist and I will be a Hero one day. I have many weapons of Art under my arsenal! I have the Plastic Skin applicator, I have the HDR Grinder, I have the Halo Generator.. Oh my, with all these tools at my disposal, never mind that the pictures of my poop look really bad aesthetically, I AM ART! LIVING AND BREATHING ART!

In the meantime, I will post many pictures here.. Many people here seem to like pigeon poop, and to the few that do not like it, I will tell them that I appreciate their comments, thank you very much, but you can close the picture if you don't like it, and I will poop on your face instead. Then I will mumble to the people who like my poop, that oh man, people are so idiotic with their personal preferences.

Anyways, the other day I was flying around a hawker centre, and lo and behold, there stood a bowl of Laksa.. She said to me: "I will make you so hot!!!" and wow she did, oh my, she did!!! This is the result of our efforts, hope you enjoy it..

3791016070_5307870b3d_o.jpg

P.S. If it looks like I added random dots of black to each subsequent picture with Paint, I did not. Most certainly not! An artist's work is breathtaking and should never be questioned.

3791016104_9e8842e586_o.jpg

Oh she's hot, isn't she??? My beautiful Bowl of Laksa. Please drool at the results of her meeting me that very fateful day..

3791016110_6e7298c1bf_o.jpg

For this one, I used some flash thing, a pigeon using flash! The thought!

3791016114_d1357d9a82_o.jpg

I will let the pictures speak for themselves. Never mind that I have typed so much, I am just going to say it anyway.

3791016118_9f318bb9bd_o.jpg

Oh, the Bowl of Laksa is so stimulating. Looks like many bowl of laksas are like that too.

Thank you for viewing my Art. :)

Do you try having some vege? Will there by a mixture of green in the Art? :think:

Yes, there are no greens. Guess I did not do a job eating my greens. It is unfortunate that you cannot accept no greens in the picture.

By the way, you can choose to close the window and stop looking at them and continue doing the things you wanna do. You have all the freedom you want.

Thanks for taking time to write your comments down. :)

From far it look artistic. Maybe you should go close up and down to earth. More close up would be nice :)

Yes, there are no greens. Guess I did not do a job eating my greens. It is unfortunate that you cannot accept no greens in the picture.

By the way, you can choose to close the window and stop looking at them and continue doing the things you wanna do. You have all the freedom you want.

Thanks for taking time to write your comments down. :)

I am trying to ignore you. But you have been invading my privacy during my lunch. I do see pieces of Art on the furnitures. Now nets had been put up around the canteen to prevent your invasion of Art. But your determination and smart thinking, you managed to go through by flying low.

So tell me how to stop your piece of Art from coming? Should I set up a big drawing board for you? :)

From far it look artistic. Maybe you should go close up and down to earth. More close up would be nice :)

Hello, you seem to be a Duck, do you have nice Duck Poop Art too?:think:

As for the angle, sorry that it didn't work for you. :p

I am trying to ignore you. But you have been invading my privacy during my lunch. I do see pieces of Art on the furnitures. Now nets had been put up around the canteen to prevent your invasion of Art. But your determination and smart thinking, you managed to go through by flying low.

So tell me how to stop your piece of Art from coming? Should I set up a big drawing board for you? :)
Thank you for your comments. :)

I think you should close your window now.

EmoPigeonLover said:
no greens aren't always that bad... sometimes it can make a shot interesting...

is there really a need to indicate whether green's acceptable or not based on one's personal preferences? afterall photography is an art and in art there is always the subjective side of things... just move on...

anyway i think zarkzarkbao you've put in a lot of hard work and it shows in your laksa!

Thanks for your thoughts, EmoPigeonLover. No matter, let it be. I don't bother. I am happy as I am as I can eat Laksa and that will not stop or deter me from continuing to produce More Art! Yeah! Thanks for your comments. :)

Greetings earthlings! Let me introduce myself.. First off, a picture of me:

3791016062_838f388082_o.jpg

Erm...what's that sticking into ur head? Some artistic form of expression too? :bigeyes:

I've definitely seen your art around Singapore and I've had encounters with some of your artistic counterparts as well. I noticed metal is a very popular canvas for your paintings too, for example car roofs :bsmilie:

Erm...what's that sticking into ur head? Some artistic form of expression too? :bigeyes:

I've definitely seen your art around Singapore and I've had encounters with some of your artistic counterparts as well. I noticed metal is a very popular canvas for your paintings too, for example car roofs :bsmilie:

Thanks for your comments. :)

That is the Cosmic Art Receiver, only reserved for Artists like me.

art? :confused:

fart? :sweat::dunno:

you win!

mi throw sunflower seeds to pigeon

Great work you have got there, Zark-Zark Bow. Hmm... but maybe you should spend more time on PP.

Status
Not open for further replies.