Art, Pigeon Style!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a SHE?

It is one of my disgruntled models.. I PM her for shoot, then when she turned up and realised that the shoot involved me pooping all over her, she threw a hissy huff and went to impersonate me! :angry:

It is one of my disgruntled models.. I PM her for shoot, then when she turned up and realised that the shoot involved me pooping all over her, she threw a hissy huff and went to impersonate me! :angry:

waaah, so unprofessional :thumbsd:

3793484683_54a09b101f_o.gif

I was so happy that I was invited to poop on this fabulous lady again. This will be the first time I am shooting her!

Apart from the usual pictures that she had done before, we wanted to do something different, something where her legs look very distorted.. Does it work for you?

3793484683_54a09b101f_o.gif

I was so happy that I was invited to poop on this fabulous lady again. This will be the first time I am shooting her!

Apart from the usual pictures that she had done before, we wanted to do something different, something where her legs look very distorted.. Does it work for you?

it works well for me, and what lens and setting you used? Love the distortion of her legs, one is fat big big! NICE!!!! This is ART!

it works well for me, and what lens and setting you used? Love the distortion of her legs, one is fat big big! NICE!!!! This is ART!

Thanks for your comments.

I am Hero of Poor, I use only cheap lens, Sigma 10-20.. Setting is f/22 for maximum depth of field and shutter speed is 30 seconds. I have full frame, so I shot at ISO3200 just to show that I can.. Despite having many flashes.

Please do not copy my settings, they are magical.

By the way, did you feel the energy and dynamism in that picture? With super wide lens, any portrait becomes energetic and dynamic!

By the way, did you feel the energy and dynamism in that picture? With super wide lens, any portrait becomes energetic and dynamic!

YES!!!!!

Thanks for your comments.

I am Hero of Poor, I use only cheap lens, Sigma 10-20.. Setting is f/22 for maximum depth of field and shutter speed is 30 seconds. I have full frame, so I shot at ISO3200 just to show that I can.. Despite having many flashes.

Please do not copy my settings, they are magical.

thanks for sharing! hahaa

Hey cmon guys i just need a piece of paper and some sharpened pencils to create art and that includes sleazy and fart ones too. Pencils can do that no need high end equipment. I challenge ZARKzARK pigreon to pencil pr0n that is if zarzark can at least sketch ;)

Hey cmon guys i just need a piece of paper and some sharpened pencils to create art and that includes sleazy and fart ones too. Pencils can do that no need high end equipment. I challenge ZARKzARK pigreon to pencil pr0n that is if zarzark can at least sketch ;)

Keep quiet and close your window.

Thanks for your comments. :)

Keep quiet and close your window.

Thanks for your comments. :)

How to keep quiet> Who Who? WHo more handsome than Ejun Low? You arh? Like copy cat right? People handsome copycat also wanna look handsome ;)

How to keep quiet> Who Who? WHo more handsome than Ejun Low? You arh? Like copy cat right? People handsome copycat also wanna look handsome ;)

I am not a copycat!

You are upsetting me! I shall go and eat more Tom Yam soup where people smile at me more. :cry:

Alright you more handsome. Don't be sad :D

Hey, I have a lot of pretty female friends where I was eating Tom Yam Soup for the past few years.

I know all of you are envious of me! :angry:

now we know the secret of your poop art

Your name is an art itself..

Eat more laksa mr. birdie.

Status
Not open for further replies.