Art or Crap?

Status
Not open for further replies.
To me they all looked like crap :bsmilie:

11/16 :bsmilie:

just proves that there's no diff between art and crap most of the time. :bsmilie:

zaren said:
just proves that there's no diff between art and crap most of the time. :bsmilie:

yeah :thumbsup:

when one is the first to do it it's art, when one is not the first to do it it's crap ... warhol is a fine example :bsmilie:

eikin said:
i rated everything as crap, hey not bad, i passed :bsmilie:

that proves you are artistic...they all looked like art to me. so i failed miserably... :sweat:

11/16, all looks like a art
lol.gif

Andy Warhol will just pass as he will go "it great" for all the item. As he can see the art in all things. I read that in some bio thing about him:bsmilie:

*feel ashamed get such a low score and still proud to say i'm an art student*

btw, if you guys see the cup with the fur - that's one if the highest standard post modern 3D artworks. i remember it because I find it 'so weird'.

AngelZhou said:
*feel ashamed get such a low score and still proud to say i'm an art student*

btw, if you guys see the cup with the fur - that's one of the highest standard post modern 3D artworks. i remember it because I find it 'so weird'.

may i know why?

what a crap! i got 7/16... can't tell crap from art :bsmilie:

FWIW, I personally feel Duchamp's Fountain was one of the most interesting pieces and it's a good thing they didn't post it here. I like the way the piss has been taken outta the public's perception of what constitutes art and what many label as crap. :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.