Art ConneXions + Opening of my studio

Status
Not open for further replies.

rueyloon

Jan 17, 2002
www.rueyloon.com
Hello and welcome to Art ConnecXions, it is an exhibition of works of 3 artists from Germany, Australia and Malaysia. They are photographic works but with different ways of presentation. The exhibition will be held from the 17th to the 21st.

The opening will be on the 17th 7pm, the rest of the days the space will be opened from 12pm till 8pm.

17th we'll have food and wine, but it'll be quite packed.

Come take a look at the exhibition and the space, we'll be having shoots and also lessons planned for next year, keep your ears peeled.

The place is at 217 Selegie Road, and it's my studio :)

cheers

ac1.jpg

for more infomation
http://www.36frames.com/ac2.pdf

your studio is anywhere near the 'old' selera curry puffs, directly opposite the old Rex cinema's lobby?

reachme2003 said:
your studio is anywhere near the 'old' selera curry puffs, directly opposite the old Rex cinema's lobby?

look at the photo, if you walk left and follow the bend "into the photo", you'll reach old rex theatre in like........ err... 10 secs. kekeke

congrats on your studio! :D
will pop by when free.

studio above the coffeeshop(seemed like) in front of the silver car.

Yeah, it should be along the main road from the photos, the old theatre should be behind the coffeeshop where now the curry puff is Old Chang Kee instead. :)

congrats on the opening of your new studio! :thumbsup: ;)

congrats rueyloon.. glad to know that u are doing well :)

A big congratulation to ur newly open studio! :thumbsup:

cheers.. :)

Congratulations to your new studio. :thumbsup:

Congrats! can eat many many curry puffs before and after shoot. :)

congrats, rueyloon! will look forward to attending ur classes next year, esp if its on wedding and fashion! :)

Congrats RL, and Choen u'll be in town ? drop me a SMS yea ? 97858606 go for kopi after 6pm !!!

Let me know when you coming in, because I won't be there 24/7 :)

most likely, sat. night I'll be there

cheers

Brett said:
Congrats RL, and Choen u'll be in town ? drop me a SMS yea ? 97858606 go for kopi after 6pm !!!

Yea, will be in town, from Friday till Tuesday morning. See you guys soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.