Arsenal vs Chelsea

Status
Not open for further replies.

Venom81

Nov 16, 2004
Who will win in tonight's big match? :think:
Will Chelsea open up a 8 point lead at the top of the Premiership?
Or
Will Arsenal reduced the 5 point lead to 2?

Hope Arsenal will win tonight. :bsmilie:
Don't want to see the Premiership race over so soon. 8 points is a lot for any team to catch up especially a big squad like Chelsea. They can afford to rest players every now at then unlike Arsenal who have a much smaller squad. :nono:

Yes Arsenal go go go

Arsenal got good record over their rivals. :thumbsup:

Heh..I certainly hope Arsenal wins! (keke, im a gooner fan). But seriously, i would rather see ManU or Everton win the title then Chelski. Chelski winning it would only give a message in footbal - $ can bring you trophies.

Keke, sorry if i sound like a sour grape! :p Ahh...if only Arsenal had a quarter of what Chelski have.. ;p

Hope Chelsea wins, Man U fan over here.

Shiro MS08th said:
Hope Chelsea wins, Man U fan over here.

I am also a :devil:. But i prefer Arse to win, so :devil: can close the gap. Hope they win tomorrow too. :)

chelsea will win hands down. arsenal will be slaughtered easily.

zaren said:
chelsea will win hands down. arsenal will be slaughtered easily.

I dun believe i just read this post! :bsmilie: Wah lao.....that means Arsenal will get trounced? Dun think so. :think:

afbug said:
I dun believe i just read this post! :bsmilie: Wah lao.....that means Arsenal will get trounced? Dun think so. :think:

arsenal are not playing at full strength and their goalie is flubby. chelsea has no signs of weakness.

i dunno, may the best side wins. just give us lots of thrills!

The outcome has nothing to do with form or the players - if I stay up to watch it Arsenal will lose. If I miss out on the match Arsenal will win ;) :confused: :)

What should I do guys and gals?

Phildate said:
The outcome has nothing to do with form or the players - if I stay up to watch it Arsenal will lose. If I miss out on the match Arsenal will win ;) :confused: :)

What should I do guys and gals?

stay up and watch! ;p

Oh no....its 2-2 :eek:. Spanish flapper not doin his job!

afbug said:
Oh no....its 2-2 :eek:. Spanish flapper not doin his job!

good game so far... :D

zaren said:
good game so far... :D

Oh yeah! FT 2-2! Both dropped points. This is your chance :devil:. Come on you :devil: !

darn they drew! im a gunners fan. :|

chelsea win epl nvm....as long as manu dun win it!! :blah:

Status
Not open for further replies.