Arsenal Football Club - The Gunner's Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

sbs99

Jan 17, 2002
Singapore
www.instagram.com
Famous ex Arsenal are Viv Anderson and Frank Stapleton who later went to Man Utd.

Henry is one player I admire.

Wenger is one manager I also admire. He really knows how to spot and nurture talent.

Gunner here! :heart:

since the days of Ian Wright, Tony Adams, Andreas Limpar, Michael Thomas, Lee Dixon, David Seaman............:D

Keeping fingers crossed that Arsenal will get the Premier League THIS season!

me me!!!;)

At last a gunner thread!! yes :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Arsenal rules! :bsmilie:

Another Gunners fan here :cool:

Love the way the team plays with flair and in Arsene Wenger's ability to spot and nurture young talents. :thumbsup:

Hey, I'm a big Arsenal fan and good to see we've got our own thread. Finally the real 'reds' get a chance to shout about a proper football team!

Ok, so who stayed up to watch the match on Sunday? Not often that I can be made to jump for joy at 2.00am on a Monday morning!! :D

I watched the match....approaching 94th minute.....thought it was gonna be a draw...then suddenly soccernet reported Henry has scored....i was like....WHAT THE??!??

lol

reminds me of how ManU snatched victory from Juventus in the champions league. Shiok ah.....hehehehehehe

a team with style and flair! (at least, the contemporary Arsenal) i like! :lovegrin:

Is there a popular meeting place for Gooners like us to watch matches? If not maybe we should adopt a pub and go there to cheer on the team. You never know, maybe we'll get famous and Jamie Yeo will come and join us!

Is there a popular meeting place for Gooners like us to watch matches? If not maybe we should adopt a pub and go there to cheer on the team. You never know, maybe we'll get famous and Jamie Yeo will come and join us!

Its a good thing your wife doesnt read these forums! :bsmilie:

Anyway, you all need to support a real English football team.

Come on you royals!

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Bloody Reading fans! Yeah, lucky she doesn't read the forums but all I'm after is a spot on Football Crazy of course!

Saw that the bar at the Elizabeth Hotel is the place to hang out. Might have to check it out one match day.

All gunners are pimps, no h*es! :bsmilie:

Bloody Reading fans! Yeah, lucky she doesn't read the forums but all I'm after is a spot on Football Crazy of course!

Saw that the bar at the Elizabeth Hotel is the place to hang out. Might have to check it out one match day.

Haha, of course ;)

I ll come down for the Arsenal Reading match, show you some true Reading supportership!

There's a pub at Elizabeth Hotel that is the Singapore Arsenal Fan Club regular hang out on match days...

Status
Not open for further replies.