Arsenal Football Club - The Gunner's Thread 3

Adam Goi

ClubSNAP Idol
Staff member
Hi to all fellow Gunners!

Since the 2010/2011 season is upon us, let's start afresh!

For those who wish to refer to our older threads, here they are ...

Arsenal Football Club - The Gunner's Thread 1
Arsenal Football Club - The Gunner's Thread 2

And to kick start this, do you know that Arsenal players will be sporting a new Home kit this season? Well it'll look something like this ...

Front.sized.jpg
Back.sized.jpg

:devil:

Last edited:
Come on you gooners! Still waiting news of a new keeper.:sweat:

A new and reliable goalkeeper is very welcomed. I would also like for a strong centre-back, and a strong centre midfielder.

Anyone heard about Fandi's kids being on trial for Arsenal?

A clash between the fan clubs!
The teams have their players decided.
but I believe anyone can still go down support and take photos.

Liverpool vs Arsenal

Venue: Futsal at The Cage, Kallang
Time: 2.00 pm to 4.00 pm.
Date: 15 Aug 2010

Liverpool fans in red and Arsenal in yellow, just like the later premier league
game in the evening.

Imagine there could uncles huff and puff on the turf.
All in the name of sporting fun! :bsmilie:

Seems like Mancini chose Hart over Given, time for Arsene Wenger to bid for Given! :think::think:

Hmm ... we managed to come away with a draw even when Liverpool is done to 10 men shortly after the break. But I'm just glad we got a point and I think we're pretty lucky to do so ... we really need to do a lot better if AW really mean that we can mount a serious title challenge ...

Hmm ... we managed to come away with a draw even when Liverpool is done to 10 men shortly after the break. But I'm just glad we got a point and I think we're pretty lucky to do so ... we really need to do a lot better if AW really mean that we can mount a serious title challenge ...

Both teams are media's "prey".. They don't want to get slammed so they shake hands and play draw.. :bsmilie:

I'm so glad Almunia turned out another horrible display. Hopefully this will leave AW with no other choices but to sign a new keeper.:sweat:

I'm so glad Almunia turned out another horrible display. Hopefully this will leave AW with no other choices but to sign a new keeper.:sweat:

I have to hold my breath every time a ball is crossed into our penalty area.

I was happy at the way we got the equalizer actually and won't pity Reina. :bsmilie::bsmilie::bsmilie: A point is a point - never mind how we got it :)