Arsenal fan hang out himself after Arsenal being knocked out by Man Utd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Football can be socially depressing for some. Sometimes i wonder i football companies, appreciates what the fans do for them.

GMAN

Football can be socially depressing for some. Sometimes i wonder i football companies, appreciates what the fans do for them.

GMAN

photography can be socially depressing for some. Do you think those camera companies appreciates what the supportor do for them......:bsmilie:

photography can be socially depressing for some. Do you think those camera companies appreciates what the supportor do for them......:bsmilie:
I doubt. But no one has died, because a Canon 50D turned out to be like that, or the Nikon D5000 turned out to be like this. :bsmilie:

GMAN

I doubt. But no one has died, because a Canon 50D turned out to be like that, or the Nikon D5000 turned out to be like this. :bsmilie:

GMAN

Many get depress for not owning the lastest camera/lenses/flashes........:bsmilie:

i get depress because i have everything and duno wad to do with them :bsmilie: (i wish) :bsmilie:

I get depressed because of the opposite... I dun have much :cry:

Many get depress for not owning the lastest camera/lenses/flashes........:bsmilie:

many get depressed cos

BBB already still cannot xian some xmm...... :bsmilie::bsmilie:

they thought with top of the line camera can get xmm to strip, but DIDN'T WORK

EPIC FAIL!!!!!!!!!!!

is a big blow especially when mr arsene spoke of so much hope that they can beat man u...screwed-up arsenal ! :thumbsd:

Status
Not open for further replies.