arrogant Bus driver

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude.. Chill down...I've not posted this thread to discuss bot Singapore Culture..or to benchmark the same with other cultures..

Since I'm not living in Singapore since my first breadth, and have seen Nice ppl around in my 4 yrs stay here,first time I was shocked by the Bus driver's behavior. Since Kopitiam is a good venue to get ppl's view and ideas, I posted to get people's suggestions/reactions.

If i'm facing this kind'a issue everyday, then I salute your statement.

I was surprised to know from you that, In order to understand a human behavior, I need to have some work experience in so called 'Customer Service Industry' :) ... lesson taken! ;)

actually, there was an fourm articles in ST few mths back with people complaining about bad drivers on the road. And they tried to compare with other country IIRC.

But bus drivers are not highly paid, give them a break.

In SAF, there is a reason why camp commander prefer to have 3SGT drivers to ferry them around and not lower ranks one.

It's more of a case of your inability to expound or elaborate on the statement you made. It's seems easier to brush it off as another's comprehension problems, than to backup your statement.

if you got any problem with me, take it to PM, will take on you there.

if you got any problem with me, take it to PM, will take on you there.

ooohhh ... classic ! ... if I take on your invitation to the PM, it's akin to acknowledging that this is personal, of which it is not. In my opinion it is better to address it in the public but if you don't wish to do so... I'll just leave it at that lor.....

I don't think it is scraped lor, because I still see:
1) Some bus drivers are still speeding, faster than 70km/hr (I was driving at about 70km/hr and he overtook me!!) :sticktong
2) The thing that I have not seen are bus drivers SLOW DOWN and drive at a snail's pace...

You haven't seen #2 coz you dun travel at night for the last bus... that's when they slow down to a crawl just not to be back at the terminal too early. Apparently, they will get fined by the company if they are too fast or too slow.

Sounds like a horrid experience...

Status
Not open for further replies.