Army boots

Status
Not open for further replies.

melvinmah

Feb 1, 2006
Yishun
www.melvinmah.com
Not sure if the word 'army' is sensitive here. Anyway, I dug out my boots from the store to prepare for ICT. Looks like some work has to be done..

Like it was fished out of sea.
mel2665ob3.jpg

Close up. Not too bad on this side though.
mel2659om0.jpg

Like pork floss.
mel2664gu8.jpg

Forgive me if this entry isn't too serious. Well you could comment on the picture itself anyway hehe.

wah biang eh... so terok.:eek:. u dare to wear?? Scarly u kenna fungus from your boot. :sweat:

wah, may the all mighty one spare your feet from whatever is in the boots man.:eek: :rolleyes: :eek:
better spray baygon to kill the insect, than soak in deltor to kill the germs and than dry them inside uv chamber to totally eliminates any possibilities of having those ultra tough bacterial than are still hidden inside them boots.

comes to think of it, better off buying a new pair of boots, much safer.

wow you unearthed them. :bigeyes:

i think you're better off buying a new pair.

youch!!! i hope you dont intend to wear them, unless you want your feet to rot. feet hygiene is very important for outfield.

Wah u still want to wear meh!can throw liao la buy new boots:bsmilie:

Haha yes i will wear! Will wash them inside out 1st of course, if all fails.. see if SAF willing to do an exchange to those Gortex boots. If you noticed, mine is still that old school one.

bro..no more kit-exchange liao... :)
now they give you money each year to go and buy at e-mart :D

quite "gross" with the thick coat of dust, but nice idea with the tone & feel. Maybe shoot at a little lower angle or with some wide angle distortion, just a suggestion.:)

Its either your area is dusty.. or it had been a long time since you go back for ICT> haha..

Pls clean thoroughly. hehe.. good luck for ur ict hehe

to get that amt of dust, u prob never touch it for like 10 years?
Get a new pair lah. Right side oreadi "open flower"...

Aiyah STOP!!!

Get an old wrinkly man, together with super worn & faded uniform carrying this pair of boots and you have a cool concept shot!!

wOw! ebay material if you ask me. :thumbsup:

Old school stuff. Want to buy also hard to find. :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.