Armenian Church

Status
Not open for further replies.

farizleo

Jan 24, 2008
hey,
i was just wondering whether the armenian church could be used for a fashion photoshoot? do i need to get a permission or can i just zap my way there?

You may need to talk to them regarding this as fashion may not be very appropriate at that location as it is afterall a holy place. I ever wander in to take some pictures of the place and it's ok as long as you 'behave'.

Legally a church is similar to shopping center: open to public but private property. So permission is required. I guess a fashion shooting for decent clothing or even wedding dresses could be possible.

Legally a church is similar to shopping center: open to public but private property. So permission is required. I guess a fashion shooting for decent clothing or even wedding dresses could be possible.
Er.. Does this mean that I can walk into the church to take photos? :dunno:

sensivity is the key

cheers

Last edited:
Er.. Does this mean that I can walk into the church to take photos? :dunno:

TS mentioned a photoshooting with models (and maybe light setup). Can you walk into any shopping center an do this? Try and let us know about your encounters with the security staff :)
Private property means that there are rules set by owner / management regarding usage / permitted activities etc.. Being open to public (be it worshiping any deity or worshiping LV bags) means: whoever enters the premises agrees to obey these rules.

I thought Church is a praying place, why you need to take fashion shoot there :think:.
But as others mentioned, better check with ppl taking care of Church.

I thought Church is a praying place, why you need to take fashion shoot there :think:.
But as others mentioned, better check with ppl taking care of Church.

Erm, the Armenian Church is a tourist attraction as well.

You can shoot photos of the place there, but if you're talking about a fashion shoot with all the gears and stuff, better ask for permission.

Status
Not open for further replies.