Armed robbers in tekong!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mystix

Jan 18, 2002
Planet Earth
Visit site
Gosh this has gotta be e most exciting news for the folks at tekong in ages..
heard that all training has been suspended and 200 saf personels are combing the island now.
Now the real training starts.... i could juz hear it... "CONTACTED!" :sweatsm: :sweat:

http://straitstimes.asia1.com.sg/latest/story/0,4390,240899,00.html?

the happiest pple are the trainees :bsmilie:
so exciting...wonder if my ex Sispec pc is involved or not..imagine him doing real section movement haha

Mystix said:
the happiest pple are the trainees :bsmilie:
so exciting...wonder if my ex Sispec pc is involved or not..imagine him doing real section movement haha

now the robbers really got themselves into deep ****. 3 vs so many

ahbeng said:
now the robbers really got themselves into deep ****. 3 vs so many
Heard that personnel from STAR, commandoes and SOF also on the island now. Those robbers are really in deep **** now. Why of all place they chose Tekong... :bsmilie:

plus tonite thursday nite,
got hamtu (malay for ghost) one u know...... :bsmilie:
but i do hope they will get caught soon without any casuality to our people....

Real life counterstrike.~!
These few idiots sure lose one la,our army so well equiped.
i dare to say they won't be able to hurt any single one of us :)

It's not so easy to find 3 man on Tekong, which while small is still plenty big for 3 person. It is also heavily forested so people could actually climb up the trees and hide. Just ask the snipers.

those idiots maybe aiming for Ubin but landed on the wrong island?

With the dedicated military training that the Singapore Armed Forces has, i can tell you on tekong,

the wild boars will get them first.

Fearless, blind and mad, i kid you not...

Teddman

Teddman said:
With the dedicated military training that the Singapore Armed Forces has, i can tell you on tekong,

Teddman

If an SAF Land Rover can't bring them down at 40Km/h.........I reckon the 3 armed robbers.......Guess the trio just ran out of luck.... :D

hwchoy said:
It's not so easy to find 3 man on Tekong, which while small is still plenty big for 3 person. It is also heavily forested so people could actually climb up the trees and hide. Just ask the snipers.

those idiots maybe aiming for Ubin but landed on the wrong island?

wah lau..u think snipers are monkeys ah?!?!?! climb simi tree?!?!?!?

its always a misconception that snipers take a high level ground to stalk their target :bsmilie:

in fact, almost all the time, our snipers are very well grounded...... ;)

this is what I hear from my sniper friends, tree climbing is part of their training, also the ability to stay in the trees for long periods. of course this is not exclusively what they do, but quite sure they have this ability. I am from the armour, and one of our standard drill is called recce by fire, which is to sweep the tree line by GPMG when the point unit hits a open/close terrain transition.

but then again this is 20 years ago, maybe now the doctrine have changed?

Teddman said:

Teddman

Yea upz for the wild boars.. they'll get them 1st

Jer76 said:
Yea upz for the wild boars.. they'll get them 1st

oh yeah.... totally agree. those wild boars are big and bad-tempered! good luck if those 3 goondos run into them in the night first b4 they run into the SOF and commandos... dumb robbers.

perhaps they should make this announcement about the wild boar from a helicopter, and urge them to surrender to the much friendlier SAF personnel before the wild boar gets them :D

700 hundred soldiers, helicopter, armoured vehicles, assault boat, dogs against 3 robbers who might have a revolver or air rifle. was waiting for F16, B52, stealth bombers :bsmilie: like watching rambo: First blood..s'pore style

hwchoy said:
Just ask the snipers.

I haven't never climbed up the tree and fire, and it is pretty dumb to do so because it is difficult to climb up or withdraw with all those heavy equipment.....unless u can find a really big tree with dense leaves to conceal yourself :think:

plsoong said:
its always a misconception that snipers take a high level ground to stalk their target :bsmilie:

in fact, almost all the time, our snipers are very well grounded...... ;)

yes..sometimes even underground ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.