Status
Not open for further replies.

deepcover

Jun 15, 2005
Singapore
smoke2.jpg
[/IMG]

this my first solo product shot please critique

Nice leh. Can share how your setup and shot it?
Thanks.

Cannot to get it to work in my brain. What is the story behind the mist? Leak or class?

think will be better with the whole reflection shown

two hensels for the side light with reflector cones and large gridspot
one light overhead with a softbox.
camera is 1/125 f22, standard lens

alechim said:
think will be better with the whole reflection shown

or none of it, could the reflection have been blocked off by a black sheet of paper? of course PS is handy though i personally don't like PS.

;)

actually the reflection is done digitally, but, between reflection, composistion and the size of the bottle i chose the latter 2,

i think the reflection with diminishing fading is better... cos the reflection is contrasting to the image... if can play with your photo... can show u wat i mean... hehe...

hwchoy said:
:thumbsup:

but my initial ones... i actually removed the words entirely... only left some reflection of the sides... hehe... i thought that would be cool... but i think the original feel must be there...

btw threadstarter can teach me how to make the blue flame?

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
armani.jpg

Paiseh nothing to do... hehe... hope u dun mind... just let me know if u wan me to remove it...

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: better..

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
armani.jpg

Paiseh nothing to do... hehe... hope u dun mind... just let me know if u wan me to remove it...
yeah better.....

Just wondering, will it be nicer if were to add some water ripple effects on the reflections?

Status
Not open for further replies.