What will you do?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

AReality

Jun 9, 2003
visualjournalist.net
Here goes...

Inspired by the movie "Deep Impact" on ch 5 rite now...

If an armageddon is going to occur, how many of U will be camping along east coast with your long lenses trying to snap the meteor as it approaches u? :D

actually, that's how i wanted to die. but it's selfish, a lot have to die together with me, so i shelved the idea.

AReality said:
Here goes...

Inspired by the movie "Deep Impact" on ch 5 rite now...

If an armageddon is going to occur, how many of U will be camping along east coast with your long lenses trying to snap the meteor as it approaches u? :D

Even though it sounds cool... I don't think I will do it.. cos I prob won't survive to develop the films.....

i'll be the one capturing down the moment and share it with the whole whole world if i manage to survive :)

FOrget about taking photos man. If it hit Singapore everyone will be squashed like a grape of burnt like a toast. Singapore will dissappear from the face of the earth. Just pray with your loved ones lah.

y0ngcheng said:
i'll be the one capturing down the moment and share it with the whole whole world if i manage to survive :)
even if u managed to survive, i doubt that ur camera can... ;)

Makes me recall this banner outside a church.

It is not the end of the world, not until I say so anyway.
God

Ummm, i think i'll be busy doing all the things i never had the balls or chance to try, like running down the middle of the streets butt-naked...
More fool me if that *$%@! meteor misses... :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.