Argh!!!....I feel so sad....

Status
Not open for further replies.

KanuAMBC

Jan 18, 2002
Yishun Cavern
balder.prohosting.com
My monitor spoil liaoz. Shit man... Was doing my work suddenly the screen shirink horizontally...now the left and right hand side of my monitor elongated and the center portion of the screen is compressed. To make it worst, every few mins got a funny smell come out from the monitor.... :( Now dunno whether to cry or to laugh.

Uh-oh.. time to get a new monitor liao.

wow .. think the service didn't help ...

Maybe get a cheaper second hand one ?

Originally posted by KanuAMBC
I just bought this monitor 2 years ago leh? Samsung 700NF....send it for service once alredi. now....haiz....:(

On throughout? 24hrs a day?

My monitor spoil liaoz. Shit man... Was doing my work suddenly the screen shirink horizontally...now the left and right hand side of my monitor elongated and the center portion of the screen is compressed. To make it worst, every few mins got a funny smell come out from the monitor.... :( Now dunno whether to cry or to laugh.

Congrats, now you have a reason to get a cool LCD......
:D

My Sony monitor died within a month. After sending in for repair, it's been working well since :)

I never on it 24 hours. haha. Anyway I'm gonna call Samsung later this afternoon. See what happens next. mpenza, ur monitor is the e200?

I just bought this monitor 2 years ago leh? Samsung 700NF....send it for service once alredi. now....haiz....:(

u should get philips monitor

my 17" Philips 17B have been working well and never send for repair before even i use it almost 24 hours a day.....

it worked for 6 years...until i get a 21" flat screen, then i think my Philips monitor not happy and died....yes...i am serious...the Philips monitor RIP one week after i bought my 21"

the 17" costed almost $2k last time

Originally posted by kamwai

it worked for 6 years...until i get a 21" flat screen, then i think my Philips monitor not happy and died....yes...i am serious...the Philips monitor RIP one week after i bought my 21"

Haha, thats very cute. :p Anyway, today called Samsung 2 times and 2 times fail. The person in charge always busy. Maybe tomolow I try calling them early in the morning. Now I'm using back my sis's Philips 15". Come to think again, Philips monitors can last quite long.

I got another bad news again, my sis's computer also spoil. Haiz...what a week. Dunno the motherboard canno detect the cpu or the ram. dunno which one though...:cry:

Woohoo! The technician finally came to my house to fix my monitor. He changed some of the parts inside, dunno what though, and now my monitor is as good as new! Yeyeyeyeyeye!@!@! haha. Finally can see pictures like normal and no more compressed and elongated images! :what:

i am using a NEC XV15 + for almost 4.5 years liao

I never on it 24 hours. haha. Anyway I'm gonna call Samsung later this afternoon. See what happens next. mpenza, ur monitor is the e200?

yup, it's the E200. Got it from SiliconHorizon cos I don't want to carry it home ;p

it happened to my viewsonic pf775 also
sent it for repair liao, but not back yet ;(

Get a 19".:eek:

Originally posted by mpenza

yup, it's the E200. Got it from SiliconHorizon cos I don't want to carry it home ;p

SH gone long ago liao rite...

We are currently in the process of restructuring our business.

We apologise for the inconvenience and we look forward to serving you again soon.

viewsonic service sux... by digiland/GES...
anyway the monitors I think got very high turnover rate...

ANYWAY always buy the pro models.. I bought the G790, died twice, replaced by GS790, warped image... fish!

Status
Not open for further replies.