Argentina meet Brazil in Sunday's Copa America final (22:05 BST).

Status
Not open for further replies.

melvin

Jun 4, 2005
TPY
Come this sunday who will win Copa America Cup?

Argentina will be favourites, but will be rooting for Brazil but this Brazilian teams seems not the usual one!:confused:

Think brazil lost its hunger snice the last Copa they fail to get into the semis or is it the quarter.......:think:

no Ronaldinho, Kaka, Ze Roberto, Adriano, Juninho, Edmilson, Emerson, Ronaldo, Cicinho and the list goes on :cool: ....thats why la this Brazil team not the usual one :bsmilie: ....Argentina looks good for a win, but will be rooting for my all-time favorite team..... BRRAAAAZZIILLLLLLL !!....

OT a bit...World Cup U-20...Brazil lost to Spain 4-2 after leading 2-0.....arrghhhhhh:confused:

Come this sunday who will win Copa America Cup?

Argentina will be favourites, but will be rooting for Brazil but this Brazilian teams seems not the usual one!:confused:

Think brazil lost its hunger snice the last Copa they fail to get into the semis or is it the quarter.......:think:

Argentina is the fav. They have done well in the qualifying rounds.
Brazil seeming look good on paper but not on the field.

If Argentina wins, good for Heinze and Tevez

If Brazil wins good for Anderson

So for me, it doenst matter :bsmilie:

If Argentina wins, good for Heinze and Tevez

If Brazil wins good for Anderson

So for me, it doenst matter :bsmilie:

:bsmilie: Like that also can :bsmilie:

Btw suprisingly there is no suiter for Riquelm....I think by far he is the best player of the tournament...maybe Arsenal should get him with the imminent department of Cesc :sweat:

...maybe Arsenal should get him with the imminent department of Cesc :sweat:

CHOY! CHOY! CHOY! Touch Wood!

Riquelme should join Arsenal to COMPLEMENT Cesc... <- that sounds better.. ;) but will only happen in my CM.. :)

Overall, totally impressed with Argentina.. MESSI is massive! My bet's with Argies..

YEAH.......What an upset!!! Haahaha..... Brazil successfully defended the cup!!!

:cheergal: :cheergal: :cheergal:

dun cry for me argentina....:sweat: :bsmilie:

Brazil's first goal was superb....one worthy of a cup final...

And now (OT....) for the Asian Cup...hehe....its turning to be an interesting tourney so far...

Status
Not open for further replies.