are you tired of the same lunar new year songs ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

raincool2005

Sep 10, 2005
Raffles Place
pass by this cd shop... playing the same tune over and over again.

it is the same every year.. why no one compose new ones ? :sweat:

some things are better off as it is.

Waiting for you to do so.

ya know, you should rejoice already... think about the cd shop's neighbour... think they'll go insane... :devil:

i dunno is this true anot.. rumoured when they interrograte suspects for confession .. they will put headphones over the suspect and play chinese new year songs over and over again for hours.. :sweat:

i was in chinatown earlier today for a about 4 hours.... the F**KING CNY SONGS KEEPS PLAYING N PLAYING N PLAYING...!!!! OMFG!!!!!! ITS STILL RUNNING IN MY HEAD.... one i esp esp esp hate is the dong dong dong chiang.. dong dong dong chiang.... WTFFFFFF :bsmilie:

Later they come out with some bo san bo si new year songs then you know :bsmilie: :sweat:

Too late... I think they already have.

The latest CNY hits is in english and it sounds just as awful as the chinese ones. :sweat::sweat:

Too late... I think they already have.

The latest CNY hits is in english and it sounds just as awful as the chinese ones. :sweat::sweat:

english lunar new year songs !? wah....translate word by word ? :confused:

i was in chinatown earlier today for a about 4 hours.... the F**KING CNY SONGS KEEPS PLAYING N PLAYING N PLAYING...!!!! OMFG!!!!!! ITS STILL RUNNING IN MY HEAD.... one i esp esp esp hate is the dong dong dong chiang.. dong dong dong chiang.... WTFFFFFF :bsmilie:

i can understand that.. :think: it will keep playing in your brain when during sleep.

ya know, its kinda hard to write nice CNY song... cos no market value, and i got phobia writing them cos when i was in sec sch, i sang some really tok kong ones, then kena pull ear by principal... :sweat:
It's not easy to write songs.
Chinese new year songs we complain,later CT girls come out with new album then i will run far far first.:bsmilie:

You've heard this new New Year song or not:

"di da di,
di da di da di da di da di da di....."

Sung by Troll Sisters or something. :)

once in a year only. live with it. maybe you will miss it when the 3 days are over. :)

You could say the same for Christmas songs.

The songs are played often as they are the enduring classics.

Many songs are written but only some succeed and remain in the collective memory of the public.

You were irritated because:

a. the same song was repeated often in a short space of time.
b. it was played very loudly through extremely low quality sound systems.
c. the singer/s and musicians chosen for the low budget song production were terrible.

It will be different if you heard a CD of CNY song by an outstanding singer through a good hifi system. No constant repetition of same song.

Status
Not open for further replies.