are you tired of IT line ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ninelives

Jan 16, 2002
BB
ninelives.clubsnap.org
for those who are in IT, are you tired and sian of it? For me, yes. As usual, we have to keep updating ourselves. Fighting for paper. My next course will be CCNA. Imagine when I am 45, I still fighting for paper/certification.

IT is boring. But at least its a big field. So if u sick of MS can do UNIX or something else. Imagine doing Finance. You will be looking at Excel for the rest of your life.

Originally posted by maddog
IT is boring. But at least its a big field. So if u sick of MS can do UNIX or something else. Imagine doing Finance. You will be looking at Excel for the rest of your life.

I'm in the financial line but have never used Excel for my line of work before....

Originally posted by art2d2
try not to take MCSE... waste of time... I already given up on it...

i already got that more than 2 years ago. ;p I don't think it is a waste of money. Look up jobdb.com/sg . It is like a entry ticket if you are into engingeer or administrator line.

Originally posted by NitroTech

I'm in the financial line but have never used Excel for my line of work before....

Really? I pass by Finance all the time and they are always doing stuff with Excel. What do you use? Abacus, pencil, paper?

Really? I pass by Finance all the time and they are always doing stuff with Excel. What do you use? Abacus, pencil, paper?

fingers

yes.. sometimes its boring.. thats why i took this photography as a hobby.. and now.. no time to review for certs.. :)

maddog,
but financial consultant earn a bomb ! i remember this guy compansated her wife 58 million for a divorce and he only want his guitar back. LMAO. :D

it was on strait times.

nitrotech, u need to borrow my toes?? :D

Originally posted by ninelives

i already got that more than 2 years ago. ;p I don't think it is a waste of money. Look up jobdb.com/sg . It is like a entry ticket if you are into engingeer or administrator line.

the thing i don't really about MCSE like its the all theory and no practical thingy. a lot of the things you study doesn't really apply in real life situation, so its no better than those subjects you study in the university.

just now I went to photo copy my cert. even the aunty know wat is MCSE. .......................................

Sian of IT... I am now suffering from IT burned!!! Juz fired my boss and will rest for 2 months doing my favourite things... like photography... hiking.... sport.

hopefully next year job market good:(

Originally posted by art2d2

that is becoz its easy to get mah....

http://www.mcsebraindumps.com/

i have to agree MCSE is very easy to get. I know of someone who got his MCSE in 6 months by using braindump.

But let face it, when u apply for an administrator job, they want a MCSE holder. They won't bother to read your resume if you don't have a MCSE.

I have 4 years experiences in NT3.51, NT4.0 and win2k. and also a MCSE holder. But that's not enough. Now they want firewall certification or Cisco certification.

That's why I said IT line very sian, you have to keep fighting for paper.

There are many degree holder who are jobless now. They also can't find a job even tho they have MCSE.

Why ? Foreign talent.

Originally posted by ninelives

i have to agree MCSE is very easy to get. I know of someone who got his MCSE in 6 months by using braindump.

But let face it, when u apply for an administrator job, they want a MCSE holder. They won't bother to read your resume if you don't have a MCSE.

I have 4 years experiences in NT3.51, NT4.0 and win2k. and also a MCSE holder. But that's not enough. Now they want firewall certification or Cisco certification.

That's why I said IT line very sian, you have to keep fighting for paper.

There are many degree holder who are jobless now. They also can't find a job even tho they have MCSE.

Why ? Foreign talent.

I know where you're coming from becoz I went through the same thing. With Cisco certification I think its still better than any MS certification. At least the pay is definately better, but depends also on companies.

Just checking, anyone here got RHCE ? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.