Are you studying in Aussie, planning to study there or have studied there?

Which state did you study in?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ian

Feb 20, 2002
Perth Australia
Let's see how many people are in Aussie and where you are, or if you have studied here or are intending to. :)

Mate, livin' in Vic's the best!!!

92-98', and returning home soon.

-------------------------
"Preserving the beauty of nature, one click at a time" -GG, NPS(S)

Going to go oz soon ... will be going to Brisbane , hope to take some good pictures and post here ... :)

Who is going to QUT to study BIT ? Might be classmates with u ... :)

Originally posted by GKF
Going to go oz soon ... will be going to Brisbane , hope to take some good pictures and post here ... :)

Who is going to QUT to study BIT ? Might be classmates with u ... :)

Will be studying at QUT next year, IT21 course

good which major u r in ...i am considering IS ....

when u flying ? me flying there end of jan ...

:)

I did my degree at Curtin, Perth, from 94 to 95. It was a Info Comm degree at the Sch of Business. Aynone studied in Perth?;)

Ian, which part of Aussie are u in? Perth?

studied Graphic Design(2001-2002), majoring in advertising in Curtin, Perth.

But had to transfer back to singapore for personnel reason.... i still miss perth.....

If everything goes according to plan (most of the time they don't :( ) , will be doing my Masters next July in UNSW. :)

Originally posted by Mocha
Ian, which part of Aussie are u in? Perth?

5 mins from Whiteman Park (need I say more) :)

i'll be going monash, gippsland in melbourne in feb to complete the rest of my degree....
think i'll be stuck with 56k access =(

I am currently studying Computer Science in Uni of New South Wales.
:D

Studied in perth, curtin from 98-00.. how i wish i can go back there again.. to work.. really love the lifestyle of the aussies as compared to sg... so suffocating..

Originally posted by eadwine
i'll be going monash, gippsland in melbourne in feb to complete the rest of my degree....
gd luck man...
i heard from my lecturer tt is a dead place.. the buildings not more than 5 storey tall and u might even see a kangeroo right outside yr door :bsmilie:

Originally posted by eadwine

Wah lau way out in the sticks sia. I used stay in Berwick. Though not as far as Gippsland ( I think 2 hours drive from Melbourne city )

And then I transferred. Now I'm in Swinburne (Prahran) taking my Bach. in Design - MM Design.

Originally posted by RuthBaby
RMIT ~ Visual COmm.. pending..[/B]

Status
Not open for further replies.