Are you sick of people pointing their cameras and taking a picture of you?

JacePhoto

Oct 1, 2007
New York City
www.flickr.com
Well, i certainly am... haha. The day before, i was at Maxwell Market and i got two occasion where GWC pointing their cams and shooting everyone around. Later, i was at Esplanade and there were about 5 GWCs doing the same. Singapore is getting crowded with people with cam.

Personally i like photography and portraiture but i think there should be a courtesy to ask people if they allow you to use their portraits. Please spare a thought for those who doesnt want their pics taken. :) Cause what goes around comes around... :)

Even Obama is sick.... :)
Obama-camera_1394410i.jpg

Last edited:
GWC - we complain

GWC actually using camera to shoot - still got complain

haizzzzz.......... ha ha ha !!! :)

I pose for everyone who points a camera at me. All the time. But if it's a cute girl i'll walk over and give my number :bsmilie:

I dun let just any tom, canon, or small leica take me on the streets.
the person must be serious and shoot with an LF

00BOWp-22205284.jpg

I don't like those that use small pancake lenses and shoot sneakily, if they wanna point their camera, be obvious about it, like so

juza_handholding_sigma_200-500_2-8.jpg

I pose for everyone who points a camera at me. All the time.

The other day I was in the public toilet in Peninsula I saw 5 lenses pointing at me from the top of my cubicle.

With quick thinking I pointed my gun at them and shot a jet of hot yellow liquid at them. I heard a yell and people running out. I think I have ruined a couple of L lenses. :)

The other day I was in the public toilet in Peninsula I saw 5 lenses pointing at me from the top of my cubicle.

With quick thinking I pointed my gun at them and shot a jet of hot yellow liquid at them. I heard a yell and people running out. I think I have ruined a couple of L lenses. :)

Wah, you launched Acid attack. But L lense spoilt just buy new one but the photos they have taken is priceless... Muahahaha

Sion said:
My attack was faster than the focusing of their lenses. :bsmilie:

But they might get some blurry photos of a water cannon.

U struck n stuck them to the ground...