Are you sick of mediacorp's idol shows?

Are you sick with mediacorp's idol show?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ahbeng

Jun 9, 2003
Visit site
With tons of idol show from all channels from mediacorp such as xiao ting tong super star, sinkapoor idol 1, 2 and possibility 3, 4 and so on are you getting sick of mediacorp's "Creativity"? sitting in the bus,facing idol shows every morning make me puke.

i never even made a single calls and watched a single episode b4... and someone did asked me if i joined those idol shows anot... i said i am not interested... in making a fool of myself..

well dont know about other ones. but for singapore idol i find it OK. sometimes entertaining. I mean sometimes u are just so bored u want to sit infront of the tv and watch something. SI is not bad! :thumbsup: but i never ever made a single call. i just watch :D

Not really like or dislike them . I think I am neutral but agree with u this is too much already

Watch the next episode! I will be entertaining Singapore!

Hong Sien

Koelsch said:
i don't even watch shows. i don't even watch tv actually -.- except for csi =D

haha high five !!...same here brother, i cant really remember when is the last time i used my tv to watch shows..my tv is just for my ps2 games thats all...

even the world cup i watch it on my computer :p

[no tv for 10 yrs, i can live with it... no computer for 1 day, i will DIE!!]

All this are just what the media wants to make profits out of you guys (the so called FANS). Is just another dirty tricks, that's all.
Talking about talents?:think: Is still a mist.

kcuf2 said:
haha high five !!...same here brother, i cant really remember when is the last time i used my tv to watch shows..my tv is just for my ps2 games thats all...

even the world cup i watch it on my computer :p

[no tv for 10 yrs, i can live with it... no computer for 1 day, i will DIE!!]
I only watch Discovery Ch, Nat Geo, and BBC :), sometims I watch Channel News Asia, till I realise they keep repeating the same news the whole day.......can read the same news on yahoo news, or BBC......and more even.

HS

Hmmmmm........any suggestions where I can get some singing lessons? And how to look seductive?......

HS

hongsien said:
He he he, thats my secret power! Sometimes it is good to be both at the same time..........

HS

Don't tell me you are bi-sexual too?:bsmilie: :what: :sweat: Just joking lar HS. No offence OK?:embrass:

ahbeng said:
With tons of idol show from all channels from mediacorp such as xiao ting tong super star, sinkapoor idol 1, 2 and possibility 3, 4 and so on are you getting sick of mediacorp's "Creativity"? sitting in the bus,facing idol shows every morning make me puke.

That you have to complain to the Mobile TV dept. Like the 'Just For Laugh' the frogs have been showing for almost 1 month. :nono:

Status
Not open for further replies.