Are you seeking for an answer?

I want to know what is the answer to 1+1

I am seeking the answer as to how Sion looks like, but I think i'll regret it once I see the reply :bsmilie:

I am above.....:)

Answer: Get woman and you will be forced to give up photography.

Nah. The way to get your woman to agree with your photography is to praise her looks and keep taking pics of her. All women liked to be praised and see themselves in pics.

Once a while, praise her and take her shots. Then your hobby is safe.

If your woman doesn't look good in pics, then blame yourself for choosing her. She will have every right to stop your hobby

first part states that the goal is to make her happy by photographing her and complimenting her.

Nah. The way to get your woman to agree with your photography is to praise her looks and keep taking pics of her. All women liked to be praised and see themselves in pics.

Once a while, praise her and take her shots. Then your hobby is safe.

your second part contradicts the first.

the second part says "hey, you look like $4!+ get out of my life!".

If your woman doesn't look good in pics, then blame yourself for choosing her. She will have every right to stop your hobby

your advice as always, is questionable :bsmilie:

u mean who win that 6 million Toto prize ah?

1+1=11.

I wrote that in my primary once and got a whack over the ear by the Maths teacher. :bsmilie:

1+1=2 means dating
1+1=3 means married with 1 children
1+1=11 means divorce so you get a whack over the ear :bsmilie:

very deep question

"Mountains are high,
Valley is deep,
Your answer will be found." - LaoZi

golden-flower.jpg

I've been traveling for a long time and I think I've found the answer. But now that I'm back here I think I've got it all wrong :cry: