are you numb to earthquake tremors ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

raincool2005

Sep 10, 2005
Raffles Place
nobody from my office goes down to assembly area becos it seems to be so normal liao. :sweat:

everyone just continue working.

than one day you will be caught unalerted by a real one! by than it will be too late!

nobody from my office goes down to assembly area becos it seems to be so normal liao. :sweat:

everyone just continue working.

til now, the only thing in my office that moves is the cell fone that set on vibration mode...

totally haven't kena any, must be i darn heng... or i got anti shake built in...

reminds me of the SCDF public warning systems which sounds every once a while, i think no one will care even if something real is gonna happen. btw its sounding again 2omoro ;p

the problem with me is I have never felt any tremors... even my mom points to me the door is shaking, i felt nothing..:sweat:

til now, the only thing in my office that moves is the cell fone that set on vibration mode...

totally haven't kena any, must be i darn heng... or i got anti shake built in...

Hey Del_CtrlnoAlt, we fall in the same category : the VR Type!

i ish gotch VR II, cannot feel earthquakes unless its more than 4 stops

wa i cant feel anything too.It happen ever since i went to csc to install the latest in-body IS which allows up to 6 stops shake.now i cannot feel vibration:(

here so many VR men! :bsmilie:

I think the 2004 tsunami was the worst shaking I got while in my flat. I remember it was moving my chair quite a bit back and forth but even that did not make me go downstair. Everything so far after that is a walk in the park. You get "VRied" after that heheheh...Geographically we are pretty much buffer from any really nasty quakes and stuff. It could all change one day for sure but well, we are a small dot and we have hardly any really high mountain to get to away from the wave so what can you really do? IF it shakes the building down...again..what can you really do? It's the mild stuff we feel now that you can still have the time to race down stairs but if it was a big one and it happen on the inside portion where our island is?...We will not have the time to get out of our home in time if we live in a high rise block. That's just me. heheh

Status
Not open for further replies.