Are you here to learn or show off your $$

Are you here to learn or showoff your richness

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
are you here to post or get your account banned? :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Just want to....

Where on earth did you get that idea? From which thread?
I assume that $$ means expensive equipment.

I still shoot with a 350D leh. But for me, I feel that I have no problems with people showing off equipments. Once I rented a Canon 85mm 1.2L from Ola bro and I also showed it off to my friends. Keke :bsmilie:

Anyway, when you are starting out, it is better to have a wider-angled lens. This is to train up your framing and compo.

are you here to post or get your account banned? :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Ya man, there is a point system here liao and i kana once as i have "violated" the rules as i posted on the "wrong" thread.

None of the choices is for me, cos i am here to see "show and i think the "show" will start soon.............

Soon someone will post a thread, "How much you willing to pay for a show?" :bsmilie:

Let's sit back and enjoy the kopi and popcorn...........

some are one hand hold a camera, another hand hold a cup of kopi, sit in the kopitiam talk whole day.. :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

some are one hand hold a camera, another hand hold a cup of kopi, sit in the kopitiam talk whole day.. :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

i thought

should be camera in dry cabi, one hand hold roti

one hand hold kopi :dunno:

when buy camera, must buy dry cabi too, $$$

without holding a camera, how to tell people you are a photographer?

people have found a new use for tripods

581771404_6f57702cd5.jpg

one hand kopi, one hand roti
tripod holds the camera and announces that you are not just a photographer, but a pro photographer. preferably wtih the biggest telephoto lens you can find, best in white. also have shutter release, you can sit on it with the camera lens cap on, and set to 8 fps to make it sound like machine gun to announce your presence :).

then when the kopitiam uncle come and tell you that you cannot shoot, you can tell him HUH I HAVE RIGHTS YOU KNOW, and if you are pro enough you can post a huffy thread online to prove your prowess :bsmilie:

dang. you should make this thread public man. i love to see who those 3 are.

Status
Not open for further replies.