Are you HAPPY?

Yappy

May 30, 2004
This is not new but it is good to revisit it.

So are you happy?

Friday to Sunday and Public Holiday YES
Monday to Thursday NO
ha ha

Happy with what I have now in terms of my home and assets.. Quite grateful for a roof over my head. In terms of work, could be better. My Boss is difficult to work for. Relationships wise, wish I could spend more time with my girl and get back that courting feeling. Its depressing to have to spend all my time at work and school and only spend a few hours a week with her during the weekends.

I am happy when I decide to be so.

It doesn't matter if I still have 20years to pay for my home loan, or that I have some minor medical problem or some difficult problem to resolve at my office.

When we go to Heavens/Paradise, everything would be perfect, everyone would be happy. No more disease, no more war, no more illness, no more unhappiness etc.

I was happy last night when man u win in the last minutes....

Today need to work, not so happy. Lol....

Happy? Not all the time. My definition of happiness is a little more extreme. Content? Yes, I am. I live in Singapore, which is relatively safe, I can shoot outdoors at relatively quiet places until the wee hours of the night with relative ease/minimal fear; I can go most places with a combination of public transport and foot; it's a convenient city but there are still natural scenes available to get away from it all; I can find meaning in my job which makes it that much more enjoyable; I have a beautiful, supportive wife who always tolerates my habits of waking up early on weekends to feed sandflies/get muddy/go to random locations; there are loads of cats rolling in the void decks whenever I feel like laughing.. I still have some time available to indulge in hobbies/enjoy good food when I can.. I *do* have a hobby which I can always count on to make life so much more relaxing... There's just so much to be thankful about.

Is life perfect? It is not. There are things I would like to improve, places I would like to go but can't afford to (time or money wise), little faucets of things that COULD very well become large - if I allow them to.

The glass is never full, but it is never empty. You balance it all, and be glad for who you are, where you've been and what made you the person you are today. That makes it easier to be content. :)

Last edited:
Happy? Not all the time. My definition of happiness is a little more extreme. Content? Yes, I am. I live in Singapore, which is relatively safe, I can shoot outdoors at relatively quiet places until the wee hours of the night with relative ease/minimal fear; I can go most places with a combination of public transport and foot; it's a convenient city but there are still natural scenes available to get away from it all; I can find meaning in my job which makes it that much more enjoyable; I have a beautiful, supportive wife who always tolerates my habits of waking up early on weekends to feed sandflies/get muddy/go to random locations; there are loads of cats rolling in the void decks whenever I feel like laughing.. I still have some time available to indulge in hobbies/enjoy good food when I can.. I *do* have a hobby which I can always count on to make life so much more relaxing... There's just so much to be thankful about.

Is life perfect? It is not. There are things I would like to improve, places I would like to go but can't afford to (time or money wise), little faucets of things that COULD very well become large - if I allow them to.

The glass is never full, but it is never empty. You balance it all, and be glad for who you are, where you've been and what made you the person you are today. That makes it easier to be content. :)

So in 3 words:

You are happy.

:bsmilie:

Happiness is attained once you found the true meaning of life. You are unhappy because you felt that $ is not enough, not as beautiful, not as smart, etc. The fact that you are born normal and healthy is already a blessing. Compare with those that have to struggle at birth, we must appreciate life and be happy. But, we should not stop there but to contribute and not add burden to society.

So, to be happy, act now and always see how you could contribute.

I dont think you are happy enough...

[video=youtube;lwESraWEpSU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lwESraWEpSU[/video]

Happiness is something everyone urge to have. It is up to you.

U wake up in the morning and U can tell yourself.. I am going to be happy today or otherwise..

When thing does not get along the way u want it to be can u be unhappy?

Happiness is something u look and search for. It does not come to u automatically.

U choose to have it!

Last edited:
we can be happy and stay happy .... as long as we ignore and dont look at what our neighbor has....

Just change your name to Happy. Then you'll be always be happy :cool:

I'll be happy if all Singaporean are happy!

(Hopefully we can hear it from someone then he'll try to make the environment happy and we all will be happy!)

I'll be happy if all Singaporean are happy!

(Hopefully we can hear it from someone then he'll try to make the environment happy and we all will be happy!)

Yes... a happy nation is a productive nation!

I will be happy if there is a by-election at Punggol East :)