Are you happy with your boss?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do a survey in CS then you know more accurately

yaya... where that pollster ah? :bsmilie:

absolutely NO :thumbsd: :thumbsd: :thumbsd:

My attitube to other is ok. But my boss, who is a lady, only listen to a butch!!! I don't lick her shoe, so, she always bomb me whenever I do some thing wrong. For that butch, nothing will happen to her when she do wrong things. She even claim a longer mileage when she stay another place. Before I start working, I was told that under lady boss, mostly very hard to work with. True enough, my ex manager, a guy, asked me to stay even they are not going to find an replacement but I got to go as that job don't suit me. Hope I could find another job with better management soon. :(

Maybe there is something I can help you.

The booses whom I was not happy with tended to have an accident and ended up in the hospital. :)

No. He's a type of boss who doesnt do anything, but delegate all the tasks to his staff. He doesnt know a thing so always asks for updates/reports, to present to the Managers. :cry: Can I give his address? :D

Are you happy with your boss?

if you're going to make a poll out of this question, can consider doing another one asking employers 'Are you happy with your employees?'

will be interesting to see from both sides ;p

if you're going to make a poll out of this question, can consider doing another one asking employers 'Are you happy with your employees?'

will be interesting to see from both sides ;p

Wow, 2 different views.

reminds me of the movies
Flag of our Father - view from American side
Letters of Iwo Jima - view from Japanese side

My attitube to other is ok. But my boss, who is a lady, only listen to a butch!!! I don't lick her shoe, so, she always bomb me whenever I do some thing wrong. For that butch, nothing will happen to her when she do wrong things. She even claim a longer mileage when she stay another place. Before I start working, I was told that under lady boss, mostly very hard to work with. True enough, my ex manager, a guy, asked me to stay even they are not going to find an replacement but I got to go as that job don't suit me. Hope I could find another job with better management soon. :(

Sad to hear this..

I AM NOT SEXIST. but there are just things ladies cant handle well..

one of them is driving. :sweatsm:

Status
Not open for further replies.