Are you going? Digital Life Canon Photo Marathon IV 2006

Status
Not open for further replies.
1) slaam - yeah first timer!
2) YogiBear - mee too!
3) unseen - go there bio bio and have fun...

I'll be there. First time. Sounds like fun.

As quoted from http://www.photomarathon.com.sg/index.html rules and regulations...

02. Participants can use any digital camera to shoot photographs during the Digital Photo Marathon.

The marathon last 12hrs but your time spent registering and waiting, etc can reach 14hrs or more. Details here..

Venue:
Suntec Convention Centre, Level 2 Theatre
Date: 14 October 2006, Saturday
Time: 0800 - 2230hrs
Category: Open
Registration Fee: $10

13. Participants are to report at 0730hrs for registration at Suntec City Convention Centre, Level 2 Theatre on 14 October 2006.
14. Participants must be present at the competition briefing that begins at 0830hrs.
15. Participants must be present to receive the assignment themes at the following times (approximately 3 hours/theme):
· 1st assignment: 0900hrs
· 2nd assignment: 1200hrs
· 3rd assignment: 1500hrs
· 4th assignment: 1800hrs
16. Participants must report to Suntec City Convention Centre by the following times, if not earlier, to download photos:
· 1st assignment: 1200hrs
· 2nd assignment: 1500hrs
· 3rd assignment: 1800hrs
· 4th assignment: 2100hrs

I'm going................. first time! :embrass: :eek:

Hey, after I register on the website, am I suppose to get any email registration? Or just go there on that day to register at 730pm??

are u guys gonna bring your own laptop to test out see how the photos turn out first before uploading??

ALamak! THe website says registration is now closed due to overwhelming response. HOpe they took note of my registration as got no acknowledgement email... :bigeyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.