My score:

You Are 40% Extrovert, 60% Introvert

You're a bit outgoing, a bit reserved
Like most people, you enjoy being social
But you also value the time you have alone
You have struck a good balance!

You Are 30% Extrovert, 70% Introvert

You are quite reserved
You aren't afraid of social situations...
But you very much prefer to go it alone
And why not? You're your own best friend!

ohh nooo keke sound like me. hehe

You Are 20% Extrovert, 80% Introvert
You are quite reserved
You aren't afraid of social situations...
But you very much prefer to go it alone
And why not? You're your own best friend!

I'm 100% introvert... But seriously I have no problems interacting with people... Just choose not to LOL

You Are 20% Pervert, 80% Convert
The program has detected you to
be an extraterrestrial individual and has malfunctioned.

I am 100% extrovert/100% introvert.

If I take the test I know I will be admired for the result / but I am too embarrassed to take it.

:devil:/:angel:

You Are 10% Extrovert, 90% Introvert

You avoid people at all costs
You aren't one for social interaction
And you limit your interaction to a select few
Thank God for self checkout!

nice to see that photographers are mainly introverts. it warms my heart greatly.:bsmilie:

You Are 70% Extrovert, 30% Introvert
You are quite outgoing
You are a social connector - you know a ton of people
While you aren't a wild extrovert, you are a great talker
A fantastic storyteller, you keep everyone laughing

***You Are 80% Extrovert, 20% Introvert***:)

You are as outgoing as they come
The life of the party, you're friends with everyone
You're a people person, and you are quite the entertainer
You love being around a crowd and acting spontaneously

Hahaha I am the Mulan for Tang shooter :lovegrin:

Extract from http://giftedkids.about.com/od/glossary/g/extrovert.htm

Extrovert

Definition: Most people believe that an extrovert is a person who is friendly and outgoing. While that may be true, that is not the true meaning of extroversion. Basically, an extrovert is a person who is energized by being around other people. This is the opposite of an introvert who is energized by being alone.

Extroverts tend to "fade" when alone and can easily become bored without other people around. When given the chance, an extrovert will talk with someone else rather than sit alone and think. In fact, extroverts tend to think as they speak, unlike introverts who are far more likely to think before they speak. Extroverts often think better when they are talking. Concepts just don't seem real to them unless they can talk about them; reflecting on them isn't enough.

Extroverts enjoy social situations and even seek them out since they enjoy being around people.

Their ability to make small talk makes them appear to be more socially adept than introverts (although introverts may have little difficulty talking to people they don't know if they can talk about concepts or issues).

Extrovert behavior seems to be the standard in American society, which means that other behavior is judged against the ways an extrovert would behave. However, extroverted behavior is simply a manifestation of the way an extrovert inteacts with the world. Extroverts are interested in and concerned with the external world.

Extract from http://giftedkids.about.com/od/glossary/g/introvert.htm

Introvert

Definition: Contrary to what most people think, an introvert is not simply a person who is shy. In fact, being shy has little to do with being an introvert! Shyness has an element of apprehension, nervousness and anxiety, and while an introvert may also be shy, introversion itself is not shyness. Basically, an introvert is a person who is energized by being alone and whose energy is drained by being around other people.

Introverts are more concerned with the inner world of the mind. They enjoy thinking, exploring their thoughts and feelings. They often avoid social situations because being around people drains their energy. This is true even if they have good social skills. After being with people for any length of time, such as at a party, they need time alone to "recharge."

When introverts want to be alone, it is not, by itself, a sign of depression.

It means that they either need to regain their energy from being around people or that they simply want the time to be with their own thoughts. Being with people, even people they like and are comfortable with, can prevent them from their desire to be quietly introspective.

Being introspective, though, does not mean that an introvert never has conversations. However, those conversations are generally about ideas and concepts, not about what they consider the trivial matters of social small talk.

Introverts make up about 60% of the gifted population but only about 25-40% of the general population.

Status
Not open for further replies.