Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oops, last option should be "No. Bcos I a freelance photographer." :embrass:

of course

it will not help you to fear
if mgt wanted to end it, you can be the best employee, do the most work
no use

in old days, feudal lords parcelled out livelihood to peasants by allowing them to farm their land.

we are the modern peasants.
jobs are the modern way the haves dribble out livelihoods to the havenots.

do not mistake a job for personal fulfilment.
only starry eyed kiddos think their job is something that they love to do.
it is just something to bring home the bread.

Who's not?

Anyway the person who opted "I have other source of income" pls PM me ur lobang...keke :)

Who's not?

Anyway the person who opted "I have other source of income" pls PM me ur lobang...keke :)

i am afraid, very afraid my clients don't pay me.....................:)

From 0-20, studied very hard prepare for the job.
From 20-40, worked very hard for the job. (hopefully save some money)
From 40-60, worried very hard for losing the job.
From 60-80, not there yet...

Astin said:
From 0-20, studied very hard prepare for the job.
From 20-40, worked very hard for the job. (hopefully save some money)
From 40-60, worried very hard for losing the job.
From 60-80, not there yet...

aiyah Astin, you achieved financial freedom already what. ;p

no work = no money = no honey = no life

:(

Looks like I am the only one whos opt for the last..[sign]..everytime same vote for the same poll so sianz..

WANTED: Long Term Female Companionship to help spend my Even Longer Term Wealth

PRE-REQUISTE: NOT Married, NOT Dying, NEVER once a man.

To those who are freelance photographers, should not worried huh! If no job, can still shoot to earn money leh. :embrass:

This also can become survey:dunno:

I am toying with the idea of giving up my full-time job to concentrate on photography in a year's time. This is the extent of how I am afraid of losing my job.

No point to be just afraid of losing job. Do something about it. I'm glad I've done the hard work for the past 5 years to do the groundwork of working for myself.

I happen to enjoy what i do, altho i don't fear the day i happen to lose my job (however unlikely that actually is...), i can always do something else like teach or research... money is not the beginning or end of anything.

I read something about passive income. I think most people generally are very dependant on their job. Once lost, their savings can only last for a short period while they hunt for a new job.

I guess, we should be building up our passive incomes. Though I dun have any now :cry:

what is passive income? interests from funds in the banks?

Paul_Yeo said:
I read something about passive income. I think most people generally are very dependant on their job. Once lost, their savings can only last for a short period while they hunt for a new job.

I guess, we should be building up our passive incomes. Though I dun have any now :cry:

Well, I guess I ought to count my blessings. I'm in one of those "very stable" civil service jobs, but sometimes I fear being stuck in a dead-end job, forever doomed to mediocrity. And I have no talent to do anything else, so jumping ship would not be an option even if I wanted to.

Sorry. Bad day. Just kena shelled by boss lah, that's why.

Status
Not open for further replies.