Are you a true pentaxian?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeffL

Nov 3, 2008
Tampines
500px.com
Funny..i became a Nikonian :eek:

Nikon You're a Nikonian and a true Professional. Forever the perfectionist who always wants the most from the equipment. You see the world in tiny details and a day job as "pixel peeper" would probably be a dream come true.

darrrrrrrrrr

Sep 19, 2006
Singapore
got a sony at first..

then i changed 1 answer and got pentax!

but i guess the real test of whether you're a pentaxian at heart, are you interesting? XD

Last edited:

woonsin

Nov 10, 2007
Hougang
Hit right result. I am true Pentaxian but very strange test. Is this quiz reliable?

fengwei

Staff member
Aug 25, 2004
Queenstown
www.pbase.com
Hmm, I never ever had an Olympus SLR camera, never even played one for more than 3min, but my test result shows that I'm one of the idealistic Olympians :dunno:

istDeS

Dec 7, 2005
"River end"
As the enthusiastic Pentaxian you have the soul of the true photographer. A strong believer in your brand but always living in the shadow of you big brothers, doomed to wander in their footsteps taking pictures that have already been taken. Still you love your gear and probably wouldn't swap brands until well after they went out of production.
My result a Pentaxian but i don't like what is phased.

Gengh

May 6, 2007
Florida
Haha, funny test. :) I'm a Nikon! Which doesn't bother me, lucky I didn't get other brands.... Nikon still OK...

felixcat8888

May 8, 2005
Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
Pentaxian on 1st try:
What type of Camera are you?

Pentax

As the enthusiastic Pentaxian you have the soul of the true photographer. A strong believer in your brand but always living in the shadow of you big brothers, doomed to wander in their footsteps taking pictures that have already been taken. Still you love your gear and probably wouldn't swap brands until well after they went out of production.

but I dun like ths:
strong believer in your brand but always living in the shadow of you big brothers, doomed to wander in their footsteps taking pictures that have already been taken

Think we what har?

Last edited:

otc

Feb 8, 2006
www.flickr.com
In my first test, I was a Sony user. I have not give a tot to the answer.

In my second test, i gave a real tot to what I feel and the answer was Pentaxian.;)

Try again.

otc

seefei

Mar 7, 2008
West Coast
i failed the test. Dont know some of the answers as there is no answer for "dont know" :bsmilie:

hjbyeo

May 5, 2006
East
shucks... I am a Sony user as well. Guess I better start changing brand... :) (I don't think I'll be jumping ship).

Last edited:
Oct 18, 2007
I got a Sony. Not too far off 'coz I've been thinking of the A900. Never made the jump coz I love my K100DS too much.

Nobody got canon ah?

Gengh

May 6, 2007
Florida
Haha, looks like Pentax and Canon, not friends! :bsmilie:

If someone bothers to try, try answering the quiz by giving the answer that you disagree with the most, see what the results are like. Maybe I'll try later tonight...

Baracus

Mar 24, 2008
The Far East
I got stuck on the question about changing brands. Options are Canon, Nikon, Pentax or not willing to change. But I have all leh. How liddat? If they quote Hasselbad on the other hand... :think:

Anyway, I got Sony in the end. True about the high profit, low cost thing. :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom