Are you a true pentaxian?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny..i became a Nikonian :eek:

Nikon You're a Nikonian and a true Professional. Forever the perfectionist who always wants the most from the equipment. You see the world in tiny details and a day job as "pixel peeper" would probably be a dream come true.

got a sony at first..

then i changed 1 answer and got pentax!

but i guess the real test of whether you're a pentaxian at heart, are you interesting? XD

Last edited:
Hit right result. I am true Pentaxian but very strange test. Is this quiz reliable?

Hey, the result tell me dat i am a pentaxian....hehe....but i am using Nikon D200. :dunno:

Hmm, I never ever had an Olympus SLR camera, never even played one for more than 3min, but my test result shows that I'm one of the idealistic Olympians :dunno:

Maybe these quiz can trick us.....

As the enthusiastic Pentaxian you have the soul of the true photographer. A strong believer in your brand but always living in the shadow of you big brothers, doomed to wander in their footsteps taking pictures that have already been taken. Still you love your gear and probably wouldn't swap brands until well after they went out of production.

My result a Pentaxian but i don't like what is phased.

Haha, funny test. :) I'm a Nikon! Which doesn't bother me, lucky I didn't get other brands.... Nikon still OK...

Eeek... I became an Olympian.

Pentaxian on 1st try:
What type of Camera are you?

Pentax

As the enthusiastic Pentaxian you have the soul of the true photographer. A strong believer in your brand but always living in the shadow of you big brothers, doomed to wander in their footsteps taking pictures that have already been taken. Still you love your gear and probably wouldn't swap brands until well after they went out of production.

but I dun like ths:
strong believer in your brand but always living in the shadow of you big brothers, doomed to wander in their footsteps taking pictures that have already been taken

Think we what har?

Last edited:
In my first test, I was a Sony user. I have not give a tot to the answer.

In my second test, i gave a real tot to what I feel and the answer was Pentaxian.;)

Try again.

otc

i failed the test. Dont know some of the answers as there is no answer for "dont know" :bsmilie:

shucks... I am a Sony user as well. Guess I better start changing brand... :) (I don't think I'll be jumping ship).

Last edited:
I got a Sony. Not too far off 'coz I've been thinking of the A900. Never made the jump coz I love my K100DS too much.

Nobody got canon ah?

Haha, looks like Pentax and Canon, not friends! :bsmilie:

If someone bothers to try, try answering the quiz by giving the answer that you disagree with the most, see what the results are like. Maybe I'll try later tonight...

I got stuck on the question about changing brands. Options are Canon, Nikon, Pentax or not willing to change. But I have all leh. How liddat? If they quote Hasselbad on the other hand... :think:

Anyway, I got Sony in the end. True about the high profit, low cost thing. :bsmilie:

Hmmm... I got Olympus too...
Olympus close to Pentax?

Status
Not open for further replies.