Are you a tea, coffee or alcohol drinker?

What do you drink most often?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

Verre Vrai

Just post this poll to find out.

first voter. tea.

Yeah.....
Upz for milo peng.....

I bought a 1.5kg tin of milo 2 weeks ago.... Almost finishing liaoz....
;p

I drink alcohol at night to kill any SARS germs I may have picked up during the day, then drink coffee in the morning to cure the hangover and wake me up, then drink tea in the afternoon to calm my jittery nerves from all that coffee.

Originally posted by StreetShooter
I drink alcohol at night to kill any SARS germs I may have picked up during the day, then drink coffee in the morning to cure the hangover and wake me up, then drink tea in the afternoon to calm my jittery nerves from all that coffee.
huh? I thought I read somewhere that you are a doctor? does drinking alcohol reduce the chance of getting SARS?:(

vanilla coke at room temperature :thumbsup:

tea and coffee maybe ok. i seldom drink them :dunno:

alcohol is rubbish :thumbsd:

doctors DON"T know anything about viruses and bacteria.

they only know how to follow textbook that says..if this person develops this symptoms, treat with this medication.

if u wan to know whether alcohol can kill SARS Virus (not germs), u're better off asking a Medical scientist aka researcher.

and the answer is no such thing ;)

I am now 41 years of age and in that time I have had 1 cup of tea and 1 cup of coffee. Tea I didn't like and coffee, well any sort of drink or food with coffee in it makes me sick.

So put me a down as Coke (any type of softdrink), water, milk, fruit juice, milo, alcohol, V, Red Bull, Black Stallion drinker

Originally posted by Wai
got all of above?

No. Choose your favourite drink.

Originally posted by AdamGoi
How about sky juice? :D

Come on, everybody drink that so no need to poll for water.

Originally posted by plsoong
doctors DON"T know anything about viruses and bacteria.

they only know how to follow textbook that says..if this person develops this symptoms, treat with this medication.

if u wan to know whether alcohol can kill SARS Virus (not germs), u're better off asking a Medical scientist aka researcher.

and the answer is no such thing ;)

maybe if you try perfusing the lungs with johnny walker?
teh ice for me thanks.

I :heart: tea.

Coffee, quite occasional.

Hooch makes me drunk, so forget about alcohol. ;p

Earl Grey, anyone? :)

Originally posted by StreetShooter
:thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.