Are you a tea, coffee or alcohol drinker?

What do you drink most often?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

Verre Vrai

Just post this poll to find out.

mylau

Jan 19, 2002
first voter. tea.

StreetShooter

Jan 17, 2002
Katong
streetshooter.clubsnap.org
I drink alcohol at night to kill any SARS germs I may have picked up during the day, then drink coffee in the morning to cure the hangover and wake me up, then drink tea in the afternoon to calm my jittery nerves from all that coffee.

M

Mabel

Originally posted by StreetShooter
I drink alcohol at night to kill any SARS germs I may have picked up during the day, then drink coffee in the morning to cure the hangover and wake me up, then drink tea in the afternoon to calm my jittery nerves from all that coffee.
huh? I thought I read somewhere that you are a doctor? does drinking alcohol reduce the chance of getting SARS?:(

clive

Oct 9, 2002
Visit site
vanilla coke at room temperature :thumbsup:

tea and coffee maybe ok. i seldom drink them :dunno:

alcohol is rubbish :thumbsd:

plsoong

Jan 31, 2003
Visit site
doctors DON"T know anything about viruses and bacteria.

they only know how to follow textbook that says..if this person develops this symptoms, treat with this medication.

if u wan to know whether alcohol can kill SARS Virus (not germs), u're better off asking a Medical scientist aka researcher.

and the answer is no such thing ;)

james m

Dec 28, 2002
I am now 41 years of age and in that time I have had 1 cup of tea and 1 cup of coffee. Tea I didn't like and coffee, well any sort of drink or food with coffee in it makes me sick.

So put me a down as Coke (any type of softdrink), water, milk, fruit juice, milo, alcohol, V, Red Bull, Black Stallion drinker

V

Verre Vrai

Originally posted by AdamGoi
How about sky juice? :D

Come on, everybody drink that so no need to poll for water.

giddygoat

Mar 2, 2003
Visit site
Originally posted by plsoong
doctors DON"T know anything about viruses and bacteria.

they only know how to follow textbook that says..if this person develops this symptoms, treat with this medication.

if u wan to know whether alcohol can kill SARS Virus (not germs), u're better off asking a Medical scientist aka researcher.

and the answer is no such thing ;)
maybe if you try perfusing the lungs with johnny walker?
teh ice for me thanks.

Originally posted by StreetShooter
:thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom