Are you a fan of Mr Brown?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hoky

Mar 17, 2004
Singapore
hoky.multiply.com
I just went to Mr Brown's website recently, and I got to admit it..
I adore this guy... He's like the Dilbert of Singapore...

So let's see, who are fans of this guy...

Very briefly, what's so special about him and his blog?

Gotta admit he is full of sh*t but :thumbsup:

His stuff are better then some "politically" correct comedian .

i never find his things interesting leh. :thumbsd:

Sigh ... this really shows that Singaporean cannot appreciate sarcasm or satire ... and cannot laugh at ourselves .... how to be creative and be like the Paris of SE Asia??? (quoting MM):dunno:

he just want attention.

Of course he wants attention! In fact HE NEEDS ATTENTION - coz he needs to WAKE UP Singaporeans! and at least make us GENUINELY SMILE and LAUGH at ourselves!

Gotta admit he is full of sh*t but :thumbsup:

His stuff are better then some "politically" correct comedian .

He's full of **** because he's living among it sometimes ....

Careful. Lots of gahmen people now watching Clubsnap. :D

Sigh ... what to do?? Gahmen people got no f#%king sense of humour - that's why must have 4 million smiles campaign - how to smile when we can't even laugh at ourselves??:cry:

Very briefly, what's so special about him and his blog?

He DARES to poke fun at our way of life - which is also HIS way of life - especially politics - we can't escape politics unfortunately, no matter how we try to insulate ourselves. His skits are so real compared to the imbecilic nonsense that is showing on our Singapore TV (stupid things passing off as comedy) nowadays ...

Of course, some 'people' will challenge him to join politics since he DARES to criticise. Here, we must become 'them' before we can criticise.

He DARES to poke fun at our way of life - which is also HIS way of life - especially politics - we can't escape politics unfortunately, no matter how we try to insulate ourselves. His skits are so real compared to the imbecilic nonsense that is showing on our Singapore TV (stupid things passing off as comedy) nowadays ...

Of course, some 'people' will challenge him to join politics since he DARES to criticise. Here, we must become 'them' before we can criticise.
I think his stuff are more "real" life based and "bold" which not many singaporean can accept and i dont personally think that we should not take his joke so seriously and get offended by his intention of making things funny .

However i still like his approach and he is a real talent in his own class :thumbsup:

I think his stuff are more "real" life based and "bold" which not many singaporean can accept and i dont personally think that we should not take his joke so seriously and get offended by his intention of making things funny .

However i still like his approach and he is a real talent in his own class :thumbsup:

Nicely said... :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Sigh ... what to do?? Gahmen people got no f#%king sense of humour - that's why must have 4 million smiles campaign - how to smile when we can't even laugh at ourselves??:cry:

I think Mr. Brown rocks. :thumbsup:

4 million smiles campaign doesn't work, lah. Know why?

'cos got no lucky draw competition! :D

Sigh ... this really shows that Singaporean cannot appreciate sarcasm or satire ... and cannot laugh at ourselves .... how to be creative and be like the Paris of SE Asia??? (quoting MM):dunno:

I can laugh at myself lah..but I dun find his humour humourous leh. :thumbsd:

Of course he wants attention! In fact HE NEEDS ATTENTION - coz he needs to WAKE UP Singaporeans! and at least make us GENUINELY SMILE and LAUGH at ourselves!

I dun need him to smile and laugh at myself =) :bsmilie:

Reading at his blogs dun add additional joy to me leh... to me, joy comes from within. :sticktong

anyone know where still got sell the bar chor mee shirt ? :bsmilie:

Mr Brown is one man that dares to make public what he thinks where most dare only complain to friends during kopitiam chats. Most obedient citizens would usually grumble / complain to friends/relatives when something affects their lives. Everyone is afriad to say something wrong and offend the higher authorities and run foul of the law.

Some of my friends are very critical of everything Mr Brown posts purely because they are die-hard loyal fans of a certain political party (yes they do have a fan base too).

Status
Not open for further replies.