Are we more conservative than China?

Status
Not open for further replies.
In Singapore? U must be joking lah. At least not in my generation. If we keep on confining this, we will one day explode like Japan man!! You just watch. We are moving in the same direction like Japan.

First sign: income disparity or poverty trap as some economist termed it. i.e. the rich get richer, the poor gets poorer. Eg: homeless people sleeping and dying on the street/mrt stations (like in japan). Singapore already seeing growing number of homeless staying in park and beaches..........

Second sign: ............

my friend sleep in the park before because he have no money to take cab after sending his gf home!
this kind of thing will never happen in sg unless is a private event.

I cannot not mention China's Culture Revolution- 1966 to 1976

The Chinese beyond China is more Chinese than the Chinese in China!

They lost many of their tradition, custom, culture and of course superstition after the Culture Revolution!

Has Culture Revolution made the Chinese in China less conservative?

In Singapore? U must be joking lah. At least not in my generation. If we keep on confining this, we will one day explode like Japan man!! You just watch. We are moving in the same direction like Japan.

First sign: income disparity or poverty trap as some economist termed it. i.e. the rich get richer, the poor gets poorer. Eg: homeless people sleeping and dying on the street/mrt stations (like in japan). Singapore already seeing growing number of homeless staying in park and beaches..........

Second sign: ............

Mmmm notice how the crowd seem really well behaved? Compared to here.. where ladders will appear!

lol, ur right, they'll be swamped by our ladder gang.
i must say their body art is not at all fantastic.
We should send Lionel Lin.

i have to ask which part of China are we comparing? China is that big. :sweat:

Status
Not open for further replies.