Are we killing ourselves?

Status
Not open for further replies.

fotoudavid

Mar 11, 2005
Hi all,

My wife just say now adays photographers not easy to do, last time shoot only, now need to learn photoshop, learn digital, learn layout, learn do coffee table, sooner or later need to know make up also.

You're married? Wow, I always thought you were a spotty 14 year old kid.

smurfman said:
Hi all,

My wife just say now adays photographers not easy to do, last time shoot only, now need to learn photoshop, learn digital, learn layout, learn do coffee table, sooner or later need to know make up also.

But how about film user? They need darkroom, solutions etc and their learning phase are quite costly as compared to digital user imo.

OT: I don't believe myself when read your signature!! :bsmilie:

*sniff-sniff*
:bigeyes: :bigeyes:

KEROSENE FUMES! RUN FOR UR LIVES! TAKE COVER~~~~

don't need to run la, u think i like someone who will sue here and there meh.

ya lor, me always 14 years old, and i enjoy..:bsmilie:

smurfman said:
don't need to run la, u think i like someone who will sue here and there meh.

ya lor, me always 14 years old, and i enjoy..:bsmilie:

hahhaahaha.........your signature:bigeyes: :sweatsm: :sweatsm:

smurfman - Consider yourself placed on warning. Another attempt to disregard will result in your deregistation.

As much as espn and markccm may have caused consternation in the forums, it does not do anyone any good to gloat and keep on harping on the deregistration.

smurfman said:
Hi all,

It depend what kind of photographer you want to be.

long before digital age, don't (pro) photographers need to know how to use darkroom? learn how to use large and medium formats?
don't they need to learn all the technicals about films, lenses, cameras?
don't they need to learn about graphic design?

it is still the same nowaday, is only just the medium from film change to digital.

If want to excel in this field, must learn and understand all related about photography.
or else,
will be still a cameraman for the next twenty years.

The Photoshop part may be time-consuming and at times a pain. But it gives photographers more controls over their images in print production.

Digital photography has eliminated the scaning stage where quality can sometimes be compromised.

Sion said:
The Photoshop part may be time-consuming and at times a pain. But it gives photographers more controls over their images in print production.

Digital photography has eliminated the scaning stage where quality can sometimes be compromised.

Correct, photoshop killing me man, doing coffee table takes up too much time.

but agreed no more scanning :bsmilie:

And you expect results to show without any form of effort injected into the photographic process? C'mon, the workflow then and now hasn't changed that much if you think about it. The modern digital photographer has a lot more tools at his disposal is able to do much more with his images in his own home than what an amateur photographer 20 years ago could.

Terence said:
And you expect results to show without any form of effort injected into the photographic process? C'mon, the workflow then and now hasn't changed that much if you think about it. The modern digital photographer has a lot more tools at his disposal is able to do much more with his images in his own home than what an amateur photographer 20 years ago could.

Very funny,:bsmilie:

i though i post this:

i just post what my wife told me, not from me who say this.:)

pls don't get me deregister:cry:

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
I just helping u to Kill yourself mah... thats wat frens are for mah... :bsmilie:

my brother............:bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.